Sentence examples for 70 from high-quality English sources.

  • You can claim benefits after age 70, but the amount will no longer increase.

  • If they need a 70-year-old, everyone under 70 is unsuitable.

  • The probability that a red ball with a black spot is picked is 60% of 70%, i.e. 42%.

  • It was formerly used for original photography in conjunction with 70-mm release prints; now 70-mm…

  • It's recommended that entrepreneurs have at least 70% profit to keep their business healthy.

  • The Post reported that Americans earned $70 billion less in wages and salaries in May compared to February.

  • In so doing, they'll receive a 0.67 percent higher benefit, starting at age 70, for each month they forego benefits.

  • As disclosed on page 70, the Company has only two types of memberships: WeWork memberships and on-demand memberships."

Use 70 in a sentence.

  • A Pew Research Center poll released Tuesday found that 70% of US adults favor Biden's bill — including 41% of Republicans.

  • The 2,700-mile route follows Interstates 15 and 70 and boasts DC-fast-charging points that are spaced roughly 70 miles apart.

  • That means 70% of America will be represented by only 30 senators, while the other 30% of America will be represented by 70 senators.”

  • Asheville is about 70 miles northwest; Charlotte, N.C., is about 70 miles northeast; and Charleston, S.C., is about 200 miles southeast.

  • According to Apple, it's safe to clean them with chemicals such as 70% ethanol, 70% isopropyl alcohol, 6% bleach, and 3% hydrogen peroxide.

  • Listen to the first of Matthew’s weekly commissions for 70 at 70, a series of musical and cultural commissions to mark 70 years of BBC Radio 3.

  • Because we are issuing the next group down, everyone over 65, there will be instances where someone who is under 70 is receiving a letter when a 70-year-old hasn't yet received it."

  • Number of adult offspring that females produced within one week of egg-laying in different conditions (Control: 33°C, 70% relative humidity (r.h.).; Dry: 33°C, 30% r.h.; Hot: 37°C, 70% r.h.; Hot-Dry: 37°C, 70% r.h.).

70 sentence examples

  • In a secondary analysis, the risk of the outcome was compared between all 70-year-old Umeå residents, irrespective of participation in the HAI project, and 70-year-olds residing in the rest of Sweden who turned 70 years during 2006–2017.

  • 17-70, 0-109 (105), 6-82 (82), 0-131 (130), 111-4 (111), 0-136 (136), 0-137 (137), 77-22, 95-37 (95), 68-1 (68), 61-71 (Wilson 61), 12-84, 104-20 (104), 34-65, 131-0 (131), 80-14, 80-8, 70-38, 9-70 (64), 91-21 (84), 43-69 (69), 72-46, 125-0 (125), 132-4 (132)

  • Johannes Vermeer's celebrated Girl with a Pearl Earring is among the impressive collection of Dutch Golden Age paintings in the Mauritshuis (00 31 70 302 3456; mauritshuis.nl; €14), while M C Escher's designs are displayed at Escher in Het Paleis (00 31 70 4277730; escherinhetpaleis.nl; €9.50).

  • Despite those claims, a press release on the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services notes that an investigation in 2018 "concluded that the facility continues to have small emissions of PFAS compounds which could contribute to the existing groundwater exceedances of the current state of Ambient Groundwater Quality Standard (AGQS) of 70 parts per trillion (ppt) for perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), 70 ppt for perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS) and 70 ppt for PFOA and PFOS combined".

70


  • noun quantity

    - the cardinal number that is the product of ten and seven


  • adj all

    - being ten more than sixty

Report for:

Use 70 in a sentence

On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for 70. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.

    Sentence frequency composition for this page:
  • 7 sentence examples for 70 from Business Insider
  • 4 sentence examples for 70 from BBC
  • 1 sentence examples for 70 from Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
  • 1 sentence examples for 70 from Encyclopedia Britannica
  • 1 sentence examples for 70 from Forbes
  • 1 sentence examples for 70 from The Guardian
  • 1 sentence examples for 70 from New York Times
  • 2 sentence examples for 70 from PlosOne Science Journals
  • 2 sentence examples for 70 from Independent
    There are 3 relevant lexical connections:
  • • Relevant word or phrase for 70 is LXX
  • • Relevant word or phrase for 70 is seventy
  • • Relevant word or phrase for 70 is lxx