It is an important regional industrial center.
Ferré is San Juan’s premier performance center.
Through the weekend, she said she heard cries from inside the center.
Their call center workers can have a much higher call volume by working from home instead of going to an oppressive call center."
It is also a regional retail and health care center.
In 2018, she joined the Cambridge Women’s Center, the oldest such center in the United States.
Within the United States, the principal training center is NASA’s Johnson Space Center, in Houston, Texas.
The Javits Center, once operating as a COVID-19 treatment facility, opened its doors Wednesday as a vaccination center, according to the website.
The learning hub, which will be called the Propel Center, will be located in southwest Atlanta, near Atlanta's University Center, which is home to four HBCUs.
Also on campus are the Center for Humanities, the Center for African American Studies, and the Mansfield Freeman Center for East Asian Studies.
The launch of the Walmart Health center in Calhoun, Georgia follows the pilot run of the retail giant's first standalone primary care center in Dallas, Georgia in September 2019.
NewYork-Presbyterian, which has Weill Cornell Medical Center and Columbia University Irving Medical Center; NYU Langone; the Mount Sinai Health System; Northwell Health; and the Montefiore Medical Center.
The state also announced the reactivation of four alternate care locations Wednesday — the Imperial Field Medical Site, Seton Medical Center, Fairview Developmental Center and Porterville Developmental Center.
Workers who are not represented by a union can reach out to worker centers or community advocacy groups, such as the Garment Worker Center, the Warehouse Worker Resource Center, the Los Angeles Black Worker Center and the Koreatown Immigrant Workers Alliance, for advice and connections to resources.
Additionally, because Space Center Houston is the official visitors center of NASA’s Johnson Space Center, there are many one-of-a-kind experiences to be had, like watching astronauts train for missions, touching a real moon rock brought back by Apollo 17 or touring NASA’s control center.
Neurology moved confidently ahead, identifying “centers” of every sort: Broca’s motor center for words was followed by Wernicke’s auditory center for words, and Déjerine’s visual center for words—all in the left hemisphere, the language hemisphere—and a center for visual recognition in the right hemisphere.
In its mission, the new command coordinated with the Missile Warning Center, the Joint Overhead Persistent Infrared Planning Center, the Combined Space Operations Center, and the Joint Tactical Ground Stations deployed by the Army to provide worldwide "theater ballistic missile warning and enhanced infrared coverage," the spokesperson said.
She serves on numerous boards, including those for the Stanford Center for Digital Health, the Stanford University School of Medicine, the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, and Communities in Schools.
The cornerstone Communication Center piece (powered by Feedback Genius) in Seller Labs Pro, the company's suite of AI-powered tools, is now augmented by an Advertising Center, a Keyword Center, and a Performance and Notification Center that gives sellers control of the suite of tools and provides data and reporting information.
The firms and labs impacted include: Tianjin Phytium Information Technology (also known as Phytium), Shanghai High-Performance Integrated Circuit Design Center, Sunway Microelectronics, the National Supercomputing Center Jinan, the National Supercomputing Center Shenzhen, the National Supercomputing Center Wuxi, and the National Supercomputing Center Zhengzhou.
- of or belonging to neither the right nor the left politically or intellectually
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region
Example: it is in the center of town
- center upon
Example: Her entire attention centered on her children
- equally distant from the extremes
- the piece of ground in the outfield directly ahead of the catcher
Example: he hit the ball to deep center
- direct one's attention on something
- move into the center
Example: That vase in the picture is not centered
- a building dedicated to a particular activity
Example: they were raising money to build a new center for research
- a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- the object upon which interest and attention focuses
Example: his stories made him the center of the party
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process
Example: in most people the speech center is in the left hemisphere
- the middle of a military or naval formation
Example: they had to reinforce the center
- (basketball) the person who plays center on a basketball team
- (football) the person who plays center on the line of scrimmage and snaps the ball to the quarterback
Example: the center fumbled the handoff
- a place where some particular activity is concentrated
Example: they received messages from several centers
- politically moderate persons; centrists
- (ice hockey) the person who plays center on a hockey team
- the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
- mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing leading merchandisers; usually includes restaurants and a convenient parking area; a modern version of the traditional marketplace
- the position on a hockey team of the player who participates in the face off at the beginning of the game
- (American football) the position of the player on the line of scrimmage who puts the ball in play
Example: it is a center's responsibility to get the football to the quarterback
- a position on a basketball team of the player who participates in the jump that starts the game
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for Center. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
The firms and labs impacted include Tianjin Phytium Information Technology also known as Phytium Shanghai High-Performance Integrated Circuit Design Center Sunway Microelectronics the National Supercomputing Center Jinan the National Supercomputing Center Shenzhen the National Supercomputing Center Wuxi and the National Supercomputing Center Zhengzhou