The gun goes off and kills Edward.
Five months later, Edward dies in a car crash.
At last free of baronial control, Edward revoked the Ordinances.
Edward wasn’t the first teenager to try and go viral with candy selling tips.
As a teenager, Edward is a loyal friend.
He’s a fantastic ‘big brother’ and Edward adores him.
Edward is warm and generous with Mickey, sharing his sweets freely.
Edward was crowned as King Edward IV in London on June 28, 1461.
They entered London unopposed, and on March 4, 1461, Edward proclaimed himself king as Edward IV.
In 1327 Parliament used its new power to depose Edward II and place his son, Edward III, on the throne.
Edward Gordon Craig, in full Edward Henry Gordon Craig, (born Jan. 16, 1872, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, Eng.
Before Edward died, John Dudley, duke of Northumberland, persuaded him to make Jane his heir, even though Edward had two half sisters.
This makes me feel sorry for Edward because he was enjoying spending time with his father and now he is going, but Edward isn’t demanding.
In 1888–89 Stanley ascended the Semliki to Lake Edward, which he named after Albert Edward, Prince of Wales (later Edward VII).
Gibbon’s grandfather, Edward, had made a considerable fortune and his father, also Edward, was able to live an easygoing life in society and Parliament.
Warwick hoped to marry Edward to a French noblewoman—thereby gaining France as an ally—but Edward spoiled this scheme by secretly wedding Elizabeth Woodville in May 1464.
When Warwick and George succeeded in reinstating Henry VI as king briefly in 1470, Richard joined Edward IV in exile in The Hague, later accompanying Edward on his victorious campaign in 1471.
Edward refused to provide financial support when Gregory and Mike’s father, Edward, Jr., went to college; an aunt loaned him the tuition, but he had to leave law school when he ran out of money.
Kamau Brathwaite, original name Lawson Edward Brathwaite, also published as Edward Brathwaite and Edward Kamau Brathwaite, (born May 11, 1930, Bridgetown, Barbados—died February 4, 2020, Barbados), Barbadian author whose works are noted for their rich and complex examination of the African and indigenous roots of Caribbean culture.
Edward Said, in full Edward Wadie Said, sometimes Edward William Said, (born November 1, 1935, Jerusalem—died September 25, 2003, New York, New York, U.S.), Palestinian American academic, political activist, and literary critic who examined literature in light of social and cultural politics and was an outspoken proponent of the political rights of the Palestinian people and the creation of an independent Palestinian state.
- King of England from 1461 to 1470 and from 1471 to 1483; was dethroned in 1470 but regained the throne in 1471 by his victory at the battle of Tewkesbury (1442-1483)
- King of England from 1901 to 1910; son of Victoria and Prince Albert; famous for his elegant sporting ways (1841-1910)
- King of England from 1307 to 1327 and son of Edward I; was defeated at Bannockburn by the Scots led by Robert the Bruce; was deposed and died in prison (1284-1327)
- King of England from 1272 to 1307; conquered Wales (1239-1307)
- son of Edward III who defeated the French at Crecy and Poitiers in the Hundred Years' War (1330-1376)
- third son of Elizabeth II (born in 1964)
- King of England who was crowned at the age of 13 on the death of his father Edward IV but was immediately confined to the Tower of London where he and his younger brother were murdered (1470-1483)
- King of England and Ireland in 1936; his marriage to Wallis Warfield Simpson created a constitutional crisis leading to his abdication (1894-1972)
- son of Edward II and King of England from 1327-1377; his claim to the French throne provoked the Hundred Years' War; his reign was marked by an epidemic of the Black Plague and by the emergence of the House of Commons as the powerful arm of British Parliament (1312-1377)
- King of England and Ireland from 1547 to 1553; son of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour; died of tuberculosis (1537-1553)
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for Edward. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
Edward Said in full Edward Wadie Said sometimes Edward William Said born November 1 1935 Jerusalem—died September 25 2003 New York New York US Palestinian American academic political activist and literary critic who examined literature in light of social and cultural politics and was an outspoken proponent of the political rights of the Palestinian people and the creation of an independent Palestinian state