How do you solve a problem like George Ezra?
By George, an exclamation similar to BY JOVE.
Lennie asks George to describe the dream of the farm and he does so.
Now imagine a skeptical scenario in which George does not have hands.
In many ways, Curious George is more popular today than he’s ever been.
Slim walks away with George, telling him: You hadda, George.
George and the dragon with the inscription “The George Medal.”
George Wallace, in full George Corley Wallace, also called George C.
George Wright dressed as a priest, George Brown as a student, and McNair as a businessman.
Slim comforts George by repeating you hadda, emphasising to George that he did not have any choice but to kill Lennie.
After Jeb explained to George that he should, in fact, be saying “George,” they laughed, posed for a photo, and said “Bush.”
This era lasted from 1714 to 1830, through the reigns of George I, George II, George III, and George IV.
The author uses vivid language to describe George throughout the piece, such as “George himself was a thumbnail-size whorl of dark brown and tan.
George Augustus was the only son of the German prince George Louis, elector of Hanover (King George I of Great Britain from 1714 to 1727), and Sophia Dorothea of Celle.
George Walker Bush was born in New Haven, Connecticut, on July 6, 1946, the grandson of former Connecticut Senator Prescott Bush and the son of George Herbert Walker Bush and his wife, Barbara.
George I (d. 1727) and George II (d. 1760) frequently visited their homeland; but George III (d. 1820) never did so, and George IV (d. 1830) and William IV (d. 1837) did so only once each.
George is just about to kill Lennie here and he is kind to him first, making sure that he knows that George cares about him and forgives him, so that Lennie can die in peace, knowing that George isn’t angry with him.
“Curious George Takes a Job” concludes with George starring in a movie about himself, called “Curious George,” more than half a century before the first real Curious George film was released, in 2006.
- Christian martyr; patron saint of England; hero of the legend of Saint George and the Dragon in which he slew a dragon and saved a princess (?-303)
- King of Great Britain and Ireland from 1760 to 1820; the American colonies were lost during his reign; he became insane in 1811 and his son (later George IV) acted as regent until 1820 (1738-1820)
- King of Great Britain and Ireland and Hanover from 1820 to 1830; his attempt to divorce his estranged wife undermined the prestige of the Crown (1762-1830)
- King of Great Britain and Ireland and emperor of India from 1910 to 1936; gave up his German title in 1917 during World War I (1865-1936)
- King of Great Britain and Ireland and emperor of India from 1936 to 1947; he succeeded Edward VIII (1895-1952)
- King of Great Britain and Elector of Hanover from 1727 to 1760 (1683-1760)
- Elector of Hanover and the first Hanoverian King of Great Britain and Ireland from 1714 to 1727 (1660-1727)
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for George. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: