Guard troops already called up.
National Guard On June 1, Florida Gov.
Coast Guard Reserve was established in 1939.
Here are the Travel Guard executive contacts.
National Guard, reserve group organized by the U.S.
The guard opened fire, killing both his assailant and an innocent bystander.
Ace Castle, public affairs officer for US Coast Guard Atlantic Area, told Insider.
Coast Guard, the Coastguard Service in Britain, the Canadian Coast Guard, and the Japanese Maritime Service Agency.
Guard has halted recruiting efforts, and at least four National Guard troops have tested positive for the coronavirus.
Lengyel, the National Guard Bureau chief, has told reporters that he expects the demand for National Guard to continue to grow.
The bean-shaped guard cells surround pores called stomata that open and close when the guard cells enlarge or deflate, respectively.
The National Guard is a perfect partner for the space mission — much more perfect than many other missions that we have the Guard do."
The National Guard, being the successor to the state militias, is not restricted by Posse Comitatus and can, in theory, enforce the law (as can the Coast Guard).
There are more than 21,500 National Guard troops deployed to Washington, DC, in support of the inauguration on Wednesday, the National Guard Bureau said in a statement on Monday.
More than 10,000 National Guard troops will be in the capital by the weekend, with about 5,000 more available if requested, Chief of the National Guard Bureau General Daniel Hokanson said.
The aircraft is an unmistakable Coast Guard aircraft, with the branch's racing stripe and emblem located on the front of the aircraft with "United States Coast Guard" emblazoned on the fuselage.
A National Guard member going through Special Forces training is placed on "active duty" during their time at SFQC and must complete the entire pipeline before they return to National Guard status.
National Guard Commander Luís Rodríguez Bucio said that after guard members retreated from the dam, protesters had taken military-grade materials left behind, including “grenades,” possibly a reference to tear-gas or smoke grenades that guard members had been using to quell the confrontation.
- a person who keeps watch over something or someone
- to keep watch over
Example: there would be men guarding the horses
- the person who lines up between the center and the tackles on the offensive line of a football team on the line of scrimmage
Example: the left guard was injured on the play
- watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect
Example: guard my possessions while I'm away
- protect against a challenge or attack
- a device designed to prevent injury or accidents
- take precautions in order to avoid some unwanted consequence
Example: guard against becoming too friendly with the staff
- a posture of defence in boxing or fencing
Example: keep your guard up
- the person who plays the position of guard on a basketball team
- a military unit serving to protect some place or person
- a precautionary measure warding off impending danger or damage or injury etc.
- the duty of serving as a sentry
Example: he was on guard that night
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage between the center and the tackles
Example: guards must be good blockers
- a position on a basketball team
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for Guard. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: