“But none that were set up.
None has any public profile.
None, for example, condemns agreements to achieve objectives not otherwise criminal.
None conceded to understanding there was a higher responsibility to keep Kehazaei alive.
"None of the stories have any quotations in, none of them have any analysis of what happened or what the significance is.
It is worth noting that none of these cases of failure of transmission of justification considered above entails failure of epistemic closure.
He saw in their eyes that they recognized him, but none of them smiled and none of them waved and none of them stopped.
None of the cats actually tested positive for coronavirus or displayed obvious symptoms and, according to the results of return visits, none have died.
“But my criticisms of him are of his job and, frankly, his personal situation is none of my business and, with respect, it’s none of anybody else’s business.”
Mr Johnson is creating borders where there were none, inflicting cost where none was previously levied, erecting barriers, closing doors and calling it freedom.
None of the dislocation, none of the inequality, none of the slow growth was necessary or unavoidable, had we not had this swing towards neoliberalism?"
None of which I inherently dislike, but none of which I was particularly ecstatic to hear completely overtake the music I’d been blasting at home in the run-up to the event.
None of the regional countries was part of the West’s war on terrorism in the way Pakistan was, none faced the security fallout, and none incurred economic losses of more than $150bn.
There are options: None of them are especially appealing; none of them free from legal complications or financial considerations; and none of them especially important in the face of a pandemic.
In an interview published a year after Wright’s death, Ralph Ellison said, “Bigger Thomas had none of the finer qualities of Richard Wright, none of the imagination, none of the sense of poetry, none of the gaiety.
Had the non-votes counted as “none of the above”, then "none of the above" would have won the seat handily - a statistic that makes Tammy and Liam, for all their differences, representative of a bloc that could upset Southampton’s political equilibrium.
"None of the London orchestras can play as brilliantly as the Berlin Philharmonic on top form; but equally none of the London orchestras can play as badly as the Berlin Philharmonic can do if they don't like the conductor or the coffee wasn't quite right at breakfast."
In 2010, the Saville Inquiry concluded that none of the soldiers fired in response to attacks by petrol-bombers or stone-throwers; none of the casualties was posing a threat; and some of those killed or injured were clearly fleeing or going to help others who had been hit.
(1) All the fruit at this Show, that fails to get a prize, is the property of the Committee; (2) None of my peaches have got prizes; (3) None of the fruit, sold off in the evening, is unripe; (4) None of the ripe fruit has been grown in a hot-house; (5) All fruit, that belongs to the Committee, is sold off in the evening.
(1) All the dated letters in this room are written on blue paper; (2) None of them are in black ink, except those that are written in the third person; (3) I have not filed any of them that I can read; (4) None of them, that are written on one sheet, are undated; (5) All of them, that are not crossed, are in black ink; (6) All of them, written by Brown, begin with “Dear Sir”; (7) All of them, written on blue paper, are filed; (8) None of them, written on more than one sheet, are crossed; (9) None of them, that begin with “Dear Sir,” are written in the third person.
- not any; entity, negative pronoun
Example: thou shalt have none other gods before me
- not at all or in no way
Example: seemed none too pleased with his dinner
- a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise
- a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise) but now somewhat earlier
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for None. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
1 All the dated letters in this room are written on blue paper 2 None of them are in black ink except those that are written in the third person 3 I have not filed any of them that I can read 4 None of them that are written on one sheet are undated 5 All of them that are not crossed are in black ink 6 All of them written by Brown begin with Dear Sir 7 All of them written on blue paper are filed 8 None of them written on more than one sheet are crossed 9 None of them that begin with Dear Sir are written in