Trump’s 1995 federal return.
Otherwise, you can still return devices online.
The Buyer shall only be entitled to return books.
Pump, return, pump, return . . .
The rest of the pupils will return over the next two days in a phased return.
Most of the free return options require you to drop off your return in person.
If no 2019 return has been filed, however, the IRS will grab your 2018 return instead.
Fear not: if you didn’t file a return for 2018, the IRS will look at your 2019 return instead.
Fear not, if your 2019 return has not yet been filed, the Service will grab your 2018 return instead.
In Northern Ireland, some pupils will return in late August with a phased return for the rest after that.
Rent the Runway includes a bag and return shipping label for you to return the pieces whenever you're ready.
In the unlikely event the return never arrives or is a fraudulent return, they will take appropriate action.
The prospective return on shares is equal to the real return on riskless assets (such as T-bills) plus a risk premium.
Based on C’s 2018 return, she is not entitled to any payment, because she is claimed as a dependent on another’s return.
To return by mail, you’ll first have to find and fill out the return form printed on the packing slip that arrived with your package.
SIR—A correlation of 0.5 does not indicate that a return from stockmarket B will be 50% of stockmarket A's return, or vice versa (Economics focus, November 8th).
Eligibility for the stimulus checks is based on your income from your 2019 tax return or your 2018 tax return if you haven’t filed your 2019 return yet.
They envision a two-part return: first, a slow trickle where only those that need to be in the office will return, and later, once a vaccine is developed, a more permanent return.
Individuals and businesses who suffered uninsured or unreimbursed disaster-related losses can choose to claim them on the return for the year the damage occurred - in this instance, the 2020 return filed next year - or the return for the prior year (2019).
Though the year-long return window is great, the hoops you’ll have to jump through to return by mail—printing out your own label, paying for shipping, being able to return only via UPS—make heading to a store for a masked, socially distant return the easiest option, if you feel comfortable enough to do so.
- document giving the tax collector information about the taxpayer's tax liability
Example: his gross income was enough that he had to file a tax return
- go or come back to place, condition, or activity where one has been before
Example: return to your native land
- a coming to or returning home
Example: on his return from Australia we gave him a welcoming party
- give back
- the occurrence of a change in direction back in the opposite direction
- go back to a previous state
- go back to something earlier
- getting something back again
- the act of going back to a prior location
Example: they set out on their return to the base camp
- bring back to the point of departure
- return in kind
Example: return a compliment
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
Example: the average return was about 5%
- make a return
Example: return a kickback
- happening again (especially at regular intervals)
Example: the return of spring
- a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- answer back
- the key on electric typewriters or computer keyboards that causes a carriage return and a line feed
- be restored
Example: Her old vigor returned
- a reciprocal group action
Example: in return we gave them as good as we got
- pay back
- a tennis stroke that sends the ball back to the other player
Example: he won the point on a cross-court return
- pass down
- elect again
- (American football) the act of running back the ball after a kickoff or punt or interception or fumble
- be inherited by
- the act of someone appearing again
- return to a previous position; in mathematics
Example: The point returned to the interior of the figure
- give or supply
- submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority
Example: Gov. Chris Christie has returned a bill to the New Jersey Assembly on increased gun regulations
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for Return. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
Though the year-long return window is great the hoops youll have to jump through to return by mail—printing out your own label paying for shipping being able to return only via UPS—make heading to a store for a masked socially distant return the easiest option if you feel comfortable enough to do so