(Russell held many distinct views.
Russell, who founded the real-estate developer H.J.
We can turn to Bertrand Russell for a possible explanation.
It was incorporated in 1856 as the Russell Trust Association.
Meinong found a sympathetic reader in Bertrand Russell.
The Wolves have been after Russell since last offseason.
The man he turned to was David Russell QC, a big figure in Coalition politics.
Russell was named the Black Employee Network (BEN) person of the year in 2014.
When Russell wrote to him to tell him of the paradox, Frege replied, “arithmetic totters.”
Russell identified his position as what he called “relative political pacifism” (Russell 1943).
In 1952 Russell married his fourth wife, Edith Finch, and finally, at the age of 80, found lasting marital harmony.
Bertrand Russell became the 3rd Earl Russell in 1931, after his elder brother, Frank, died childless.
If Russell told Jay Z that record labels don’t have to grow, Jay Z would probably laugh Russell out of the room.
As is well known, Bertrand Russell criticized Meinong’s theory of objects in “On Denoting” (Russell 1905: 482–484).
John Russell, 1st Earl Russell, also called (until 1861) Lord John Russell, (born Aug. 18, 1792, London, Eng.
Russell appears to hold that the propositional contributions of verbs (which contributions Russell often calls verbs) hold together the constituents of propositions.
Russell was an ardent opponent of a position known as the “doctrine of internal relations”, which Russell stated as the view that “every relation is grounded in the natures of the related terms” (MTT, 139).
By “bridging the gulf between physics (as commonly interpreted) and perception” (Russell 1927a: 7), neutral monism promises to solve this problem—a problem that Russell took to be difficult and largely unnoticed (see Russell 1948: 175–176).
(2) The ‘security of reference’ assumption: We must possess a criterion of transworld identity for Bertrand Russell in order to know that, when we say such things as ‘There is a possible world in which Russell is a playwright’, we are talking about Russell rather than someone else.
Each of the five conferences, and each edited volume that arose from it, was devoted to an area of natural science and its interaction with religion, including quantum cosmology (1992, Russell et al. 1993), chaos and complexity (1994, Russell et al. 1995), evolutionary and molecular biology (1996, Russell et al. 1998), neuroscience and the person (1998, Russell et al. 2000), and quantum mechanics (2000, Russell et al. 2001).
- United States entertainer remembered for her roles in comic operas (1861-1922)
- United States religious leader who founded the sect that is now called Jehovah's Witnesses (1852-1916)
- Irish writer whose pen name was A.E. (1867-1935)
- United States basketball center (born in 1934)
- United States astronomer who developed a theory of stellar evolution (1877-1957)
- English film director (born in 1927)
- English philosopher and mathematician who collaborated with Whitehead (1872-1970)
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for Russell. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
Each of the five conferences and each edited volume that arose from it was devoted to an area of natural science and its interaction with religion including quantum cosmology 1992 Russell et al 1993 chaos and complexity 1994 Russell et al 1995 evolutionary and molecular biology 1996 Russell et al 1998 neuroscience and the person 1998 Russell et al 2000 and quantum mechanics 2000 Russell et al 2001