This answer is in surd form.
But that answer had to be unearthed.
You didn't answer the question, no you didn't.
Answer: the answer they want is (a) Janet.
This answer is in surd form.
“We don’t answer to the coal industry.
Students could attempt to answer in full.
And that was frustrating, that we could answer it.
If you do not know the answer, then you cannot recognize a correct answer even if it is given to you.
You can answer the door; you can answer by mail; for the first time, you can answer online.
For a defense of the positive answer, see Sider 1999; for a defense of the negative answer, see Bennett 2004b.
As we will see (in Section 2.5), interpretations that answer question (3) affirmatively assume that the answer to question (1) is yes.
For a text answer, click "Add answer" under the question and enter the exact answer the user needs to type for it to count as correct.
Develop a script for your answer, and practice it out loud with a friend who will shoot holes in your answer and help you improve it, the career coach said.
The answer in decimal form gives us an approximate answer that is useful if we want to use the answer for practical purposes, such as drawing the square.
If the computer has a tutorial program, the student is asked a question by the computer; the student types in an answer and then gets an immediate response to the answer.
While the answer in decimal form gives us an approximate answer that is useful if we want to use the answer for practical purposes, such as drawing the square.
Most theorists would say that (1a) is the correct answer to (1), that (1b) is an answer but not the correct answer, and that (1c–e) are not answers to (1) at all.
To ensure that state is the one containing the answer needs careful management, so that the probability of getting the correct answer is reinforced, while the chances of getting a wrong answer are suppressed.
In this case, the answer that neither Ann nor Bill is coming and the answer that Ann and Bill are both coming have a different status than the answer that only Ann is coming and the answer that only Bill is coming.
- react verbally
Example: She didn't want to answer
- a statement (either spoken or written) that is made to reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation
Example: I waited several days for his answer
- respond to a signal
Example: answer the door
- a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
- the speech act of replying to a question
- give the correct answer or solution to
Example: answer a question
- understand the meaning of
Example: The question concerning the meaning of life cannot be answered
- the principal pleading by the defendant in response to plaintiff's complaint; in criminal law it consists of the defendant's plea of `guilty' or `not guilty' (or nolo contendere); in civil law it must contain denials of all allegations in the plaintiff's complaint that the defendant hopes to controvert and it can contain affirmative defenses or counterclaims
- a nonverbal reaction
Example: his answer to any problem was to get drunk
- give a defence or refutation of (a charge) or in (an argument)
Example: The defendant answered to all the charges of the prosecution
- be liable or accountable
Example: She must answer for her actions
- be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
Example: A few words would answer
- match or correspond
Example: The drawing of the suspect answers to the description the victim gave
- be satisfactory for; meet the requirements of or serve the purpose of
Example: This may answer her needs
- react to a stimulus or command
Example: The steering of my new car answers to the slightest touch
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for answer. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: