It earns 1% back on everything else.
All other purchases earn 1% cash back.
Once or twice a year since then, she’d torn her back again.
“Bjorn was pretty far back but not that far back,” Annacone said.
Multiple muscles in the back function specifically in movements of the back.
With cash-back cards, 1% back will always be 1 cent back, no matter what.
Amex recently added 6% cash back on select US streaming services and 3% back on all transit.
Cardholders still earn 4% back on dining and entertainment and 1% back on all other purchases.
Cash-back rewards don't devalue — 1% cash back will always equal 1% cash back.
You'll earn 2% cash back on everything — 1% back when you make a purchase, and 1% back when you pay it off.
The issuer has also elevated earning rates on grocery purchases, bumping both cards from 2% back to 3% back in this category.
Beyond that, the card offers 5% cash back on up to $1,500 of purchases in rotating bonus categories each quarter when you activate, and 1% back on everything else.
This card also got a boost from 2% to 3% back at grocery stores, and still earns 3% back on entertainment and dining and 1% back on everything else.
Cash-back credit cards earn you a percentage of cash back — usually at least 1%— on every dollar you spend (or more with cards that have bonus cash-back categories).
New cardholders will get all their cash back matched at the end of their first year, so if you earned $500 back total, Discover would match that for a total of $1,000 back.
The card earns 2% back on Costco purchases, as well as 3% back on eligible travel purchases, and 4% back on eligible gas purchases (up to $7,000 per year, then 1% back).
It's a great pick if you prefer earning cash back, because the card earns 6% back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 in spending per calendar year, then 1% (cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars).
The Discover it Cash Back is a particularly valuable cash-back card, because it offers 5% back at different places each quarter when you activate (on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter) and 1% back on everything else.
"Charles had been a marine in Samoa in the very place from where the stones were coming back, the soil was coming back, Lance was coming back, the DNA was coming back to this very spot where Charles was now buried and where his DNA was now under the soil.
Cash-back earning: 6% back on select US streaming subscriptions, 6% back at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year (then 1% back), 3% back at US gas stations and on transit including taxis, rideshares, parking, tolls, trains, buses, and more, and 1% back on everything else
- located at or near the back of an animal
Example: back (or hind) legs
- be behind; approve of
- related to or located at the back
Example: the back yard
- the posterior part of a human (or animal) body from the neck to the end of the spine
Example: his back was nicely tanned
- in or to or toward a former location
Example: she went back to her parents' house
- of an earlier date
Example: back issues of the magazine
- the side that goes last or is not normally seen
Example: he wrote the date on the back of the photograph
- at or to or toward the back or rear
Example: he moved back
- travel backward
Example: back into the driveway
- give support or one's approval to
- the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
Example: he stood at the back of the stage
- in or to or toward an original condition
Example: he went back to sleep
- (football) a person who plays in the backfield
- in or to or toward a past time
Example: set the clocks back an hour
- cause to travel backward
Example: back the car into the parking spot
- in reply
Example: he wrote back three days later
- support financial backing for
Example: back this enterprise
- the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
Example: the fall broke his back
- in repayment or retaliation
Example: we paid back everything we had borrowed
- be in back of
Example: My garage backs their yard
- the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book
- place a bet on
Example: Which horse are you backing?
- the part of a garment that covers the back of your body
Example: they pinned a `kick me' sign on his back
- shift to a counterclockwise direction
Example: the wind backed
- a support that you can lean against while sitting
Example: the back of the dental chair was adjustable
- (American football) the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage
- establish as valid or genuine
Example: Can you back up your claims?
- strengthen by providing with a back or backing
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for back. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: