Or bad offspring.
Well, here’s your bad luck!
Fox: "Human food is bad for dogs."
But bad weather can foil your attempt.
Partial goods may be overall bad for me.
I’ve handled bad stuff before, that’s been my life.
“I just don’t think there’s good and bad people,” Mr.
“No bad horses, only bad riders,” Mrs.
In digital, bad taste or bad decisions are glaring and rampant.”
For less bad things to happen, fewer bad people need to be involved.
I know I look bad and have lost weight, but I’ve had constant bad health.”
That was a bad, bad, bad movie,” she told Esquire in 2007.
Some focus on the bad as cause of pleasure, others on the bad as object of pleasure.
Those who weren’t bad turned bad, he said, and they had turned the others bad, too.
Cancer is in general a combination of bad luck, bad environment and bad inherited genes.”
By contrast, some events are extrinsically good (bad) for a subject; they are good (bad) because of their contingent effects.
Its career has been marked by bad economics, bad science, bad engineering, and bad symbolism.
LONELINESS IS BAD for your health—certainly as bad as being obese, and possibly as bad as being a moderate smoker.
Trump “has a bad relationship with Congress, a bad relationship with most governors, a bad relationship with most business organizations.
If the ‘great sacrifice’ is nevertheless significantly less bad than the ‘very bad thing’ that might happen, it is hard to see how I can reasonably reject this principle.
- serious or severe
Example: a bad headache
- that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency
Example: take the bad with the good
- with great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly')
Example: the injury hurt badly
- having undesirable or negative qualities
Example: a bad report card
- very much; strongly
Example: I wanted it badly enough to work hard for it
- feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad')
Example: my throat feels bad
- feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone
- (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
Example: bad meat
- not capable of being collected
Example: a bad (or uncollectible) debt
- below average in quality or performance
Example: a bad chess player
Example: so-called bad grammar
- not financially safe or secure
Example: a bad investment
- physically unsound or diseased
Example: has a bad back
- capable of harming
Example: bad air
- characterized by wickedness or immorality
Example: led a very bad life
- reproduced fraudulently
Example: like a bad penny...
- not working properly
Example: a bad telephone connection
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for bad. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: