4.6 Credit Card Authorization.
Read the Brex corporate card review.
The New York Times may receive updated credit card information (new credit card number or updated expiration date) from your credit card issuer.
If your Time Out Market Card or Time Out Market Card information is lost or stolen, anyone who obtains possession of either one may use your Time Out Market Card.
Read the Brex corporate card review.
Paying with a credit card incurs a fee.
Read the United Club Infinite card review.
Just note that the offers that you select for your Chase card are only eligible for that particular card.
A balance transfer is when you take your credit card balance from one card and transfer it to another card.
Earn 75,000 bonus points after using your card to make $3,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of card membership.
Brex offers two versions of its unique business credit card: the Brex Corporate Card for Startups, and the Brex Corporate Card for Ecommerce.
Doing so has a few benefits: Using an Amazon gift card like a debit card allows you to keep detailed track of your orders via the Gift Card Balance page.
Chase already offers three other United personal cards: the United℠ Explorer Card, United Club℠ Infinite Card, and the no-annual-fee United Gateway℠ Card.
The UnitedSM Explorer Card United Club Card, and United Club Business Card will also offer special sign-up bonus opportunities from now until April 2, 2020.
The best card is usually the highest-ranking card of the same suit as the card led—that is, of the same suit as the first card played to the trick.
This offer is available to all American Express Card Members globally, Corporate Card Members, and Card Members with American Express Cards issued by third parties.
Chase and United are closing the United Explorer Business Card to new applications and announcing an all-new United℠ Business Card in their co-branded credit card lineup.
That means you can use your card in stores, online, or anywhere else and you won't have to pay if someone steals your card number or uses your card without your permission.
In 2009, Congress passed the Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure (CARD) Act, which in essence restricted card issuers from changing the terms, including the interest rate, on your card after you opened it.
If you have the Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card , a Chase Ultimate Rewards credit card, an Amex Membership Rewards card, one of the Amazon credit cards, or any other credit card that lets you cash in points for Amazon.com purchases, that's another route to pursue.
- separate the fibers of
- one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes
Example: he collected cards and traded them with the other boys
- ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
Example: I was carded when I tried to buy a beer!
- a card certifying the identity of the bearer
Example: he had to show his card to get in
- a rectangular piece of stiff paper used to send messages (may have printed greetings or pictures)
Example: they sent us a card from Miami
- thin cardboard, usually rectangular
- a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- a printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited
- (golf) a record of scores (as in golf)
Example: you have to turn in your card to get a handicap
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- (baseball) a list of batters in the order in which they will bat
Example: the managers presented their cards to the umpire at home plate
- a printed circuit that can be inserted into expansion slots in a computer to increase the computer's capabilities
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for card. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: