The second was carried out by C.
At some points, Belichick carried Brady.
John carried it, though she had hoped to be carried by Peter.
Academic research shows that this 1522 voyage carried no fewer than 139 slaves.
He had a stiletto dagger instead of the cudgel they carried.
United carried 1.5 million, while China Eastern carried 1.4 million.
China’s state-run press agency Xinhua reported 40,000 tests have been carried out so far.
Their sturdier gas masks came with a separate respirator that was carried in a robust shoulder bag.
Germs, the fleas which carried them, and the rats which carried the fleas, flourished in the dirty towns.
On 18 May 1942, they carried out an arson attack on the anti-communist and antisemitic Nazi exhibition called Soviet Paradise.
He also said tests had been carried out with disinfectants and isopropyl alcohol, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids.
Any signal carried by the weak current is thus amplified into one carried by the strong current—a high-gain system.
Porter arrived on the red carpet carried on a litter carried by six shirtless men, dressed in a custom 'Sun God' ensemble, created by The Blonds.
According to the ILO, in 2008 Ryanair carried 9,679 passengers per employee and EasyJet carried 6,152, whereas Lufthansa carried 1,172 and KLM–Air France, 690.
Prior to 2018, net operating losses of a business or individual could be carried back two years and forward 20, and when carried forward, they could offset 100% of taxable income.
Demonstrators on Wednesday carried handmade placards listing Mark Duggan, Julian Cole and others killed or left disabled by British police, chanted “no justice, no peace, no racist police” and carried signs that declared “the UK is not innocent”.
However, according to a Unicef report carried out in 29 countries in Africa and the Middle East, the practice is still being widely carried out, despite the fact that at least 24 of these countries have legislation or some form of decrees against FGM.
In addition to Trump trailing Biden in national polls, he is behind in several of the key battleground states he carried in 2016 and shows signs of vulnerability in Republican-leaning states that he carried with much larger margins, like Ohio and Georgia:
While there is no evidence of other hacking attempts carried out against these tech executives, there are several reports of hacking attempts carried out against Saudi dissenters at about the same time Bezos' phone reportedly began transmitting data, the Financial Times reported.
The same mail which brought to Edna his letter of disapproval carried instructions—the most minute instructions—to a well-known architect concerning the remodeling of his home, changes which he had long contemplated, and which he desired carried forward during his temporary absence.
- move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body
- the act of carrying something
- have with oneself; have on one's person
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- serve as a means for expressing something
- bear or be able to bear the weight, pressure,or responsibility of
Example: His efforts carried the entire project
- support or hold in a certain manner
- contain or hold; have within
- extend to a certain degree
- continue or extend
Example: The civil war carried into the neighboring province
- be necessarily associated with or result in or involve
- win in an election
Example: The senator carried his home state
- include, as on a list
Example: How many people are carried on the payroll?
- behave in a certain manner
Example: She carried herself well
- have on hand
- include as the content; broadcast or publicize
- pass on a communication
Example: The news was carried to every village in the province
- have as an inherent or characteristic feature or have as a consequence
- be conveyed over a certain distance
- keep up with financial support
Example: The Federal Government carried the province for many years
- have or possess something abstract
- be equipped with (a mast or sail)
- win approval or support for
- compensate for a weaker partner or member by one's own performance
- take further or advance
- have on the surface or on the skin
- capture after a fight
Example: The troops carried the town after a brief fight
- transfer (entries) from one account book to another
- transfer (a number, cipher, or remainder) to the next column or unit's place before or after, in addition or multiplication
- pursue a line of scent or be a bearer
- bear (a crop)
- propel or give impetus to
- drink alcohol without showing ill effects
- be able to feed
- have a certain range
- cover a certain distance or advance beyond
Example: The drive carried to the green
- secure the passage or adoption (of bills and motions)
Example: The motion carried easily
- be successful in
Example: She lost the game but carried the match
- sing or play against other voices or parts
- be pregnant with
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for carried. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: