This involves a parallel case for CH.
The case is currently on the market for $44.95.
But the case itself is pretty big at about three times the size of Apple’s AirPods Pro case.
It will charge the case first, and then the phone, but if t The case does support wireless charging.
Unlike the Anvil case, this one is a zippered soft case, so it’s easier to wedge into a tight closet.
However, this case from Dutch brand Mujjo has the card pouch on the back of the case, securely storing two or three cards.
(Jackery’s models have a neoprene case for the charger and other cables, and the other competitors have no case whatsoever.)
An earlier version of this article transposed the national case fatality rate and the median case fatality rate in nursing homes.
So here’s what the chief justice said: I joined the dissent in the Texas case, and continue to believe the case was wrongly decided.
The charging case is an oval plastic box coated in a soft matte texture that's nowhere near as compact as the AirPods Pro's charging case.
Lifeproof, on the other hand, has a single option known as the "NËXT" case, which is a clear, hard plastic case with rubberized plastic bumpers.
We really like the Overture case, which gives you the option of having either just a slim case or a leather folio case depending on your needs on any given day.
On the case-as-FO-model disambiguation of ‘case’, the classical logician has considered every case, since incomplete possible worlds are not cases in that sense.
Pitaka currently offers two thin case models for the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro, including the Mag EZ case which is 0.85mm thick, and the Air Case, which is only 0.65mm thick.
In order for a proposition to be true, all of what it signifies to be the case must in fact be the case; if any of what it signifies to be the case fails to be the case, the proposition is false.
Under the worst-case scenario, with 7% case growth, there would be 40,000 new cases daily by mid-February, while the best-case scenario, with 1% growth, would result in 5,000 new cases every day, Ontario’s data showed.
Imagine a series of cases, beginning with a case involving a single atom and terminating with a case involving what would seem to be a paradigm stone, where each case differs from the preceding case only by the addition of a single atom.
Speck’s Presidio Pro Folio 11-inch iPad Pro Case and Presidio Pro Folio 12.9-inch iPad Pro Case each have a Pencil holder along the left edge but won’t let you sync or charge the stylus without removing the case; it’s otherwise a nice-looking and nice-feeling design.
“If you’ve got say 30 people who are deemed a close contact because they’ve been on a plane with a case, and the case is no longer an active case, but a case of historic shedding, that would release those people from that hard lockdown,” Andrews said.
- look over, usually with the intention to rob
Example: The men cased the housed
- an occurrence of something
Example: it was a case of bad judgment
- a special set of circumstances
- enclose in, or as if in, a case
Example: my feet were encased in mud
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- the actual state of things
Example: that was not the case
- a portable container for carrying several objects
Example: the musicians left their instrument cases backstage
- a person requiring professional services
Example: a typical case was the suburban housewife described by a marriage counselor
- a person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures; someone who is an object of investigation
- a problem requiring investigation
Example: Perry Mason solved the case of the missing heir
- a statement of facts and reasons used to support an argument
Example: he stated his case clearly
- the quantity contained in a case
- nouns or pronouns or adjectives (often marked by inflection) related in some way to other words in a sentence
- a specific state of mind that is temporary
Example: a case of the jitters
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
- an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- the housing or outer covering of something
Example: the clock has a walnut case
- the enclosing frame around a door or window opening
- (printing) the receptacle in which a compositor has his type, which is divided into compartments for the different letters, spaces, or numbers
Example: for English, a compositor will ordinarily have two such cases, the upper case containing the capitals and the lower case containing the small letters
- bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow
Example: the burglar carried his loot in a pillowcase
- a glass container used to store and display items in a shop or museum or home
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for case. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: