The condition is called diploidy.
., a further condition must be met.
Two patients were in serious condition.
• Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering.
One of the patients in critical condition was hit by a car.
Consequently, the truth condition for causal dependence becomes:
The Causal Markov Condition never entails probabilistic dependence.
The falsity condition is not a necessary condition for lying according to L1.
It satisfies the Special Consequence Condition, thus the Predictive Inference Condition too.
Being an elephant is a sufficient condition of her having a trunk; having a trunk in turn is a necessary condition of Nellie’s being an elephant.
This has two components: the condition that the correlations be explained, and not taken as primitive, and the condition that the explanation be local.
Other theorists state Epicurus’s condition in terms of existence, thus attributing to him the existence condition: something harms us only at times when we exist.
A different approach would replace C(“Moses”)—which is just shorthand for a cluster condition—with a truly metalinguistic condition, one that includes the reference relation itself.
Notice that a parallel question could be asked of Thales: assuming we know what condition you have to satisfy to be water, what does it mean to say that everything satisfies that condition?
"This has been known from the beginning: So those individuals will have an underlying condition, but that underlying condition did not cause their acute death when it's related to a COVID infection," Birx said.
In other words, the condition question holds fixed the issue of what it means for everything to satisfy some condition or other, and asks instead what is the condition, being physical, that everything satisfies.
Settling which aspect of people's condition (if any) should be the same for all and fixing a measure of people's condition in this respect still does not render an ideal of equality of condition fully determinate.
She has provided a modified version of L12 that combines the warranting context condition, and the not believing that one is not warranting condition, in the single condition of believing that one is in a warranting context:
A spokesman for the Medical Center Health System in Odessa said Sunday evening that a total of 10 people injured in the shooting spree remained at its hospital — one in critical condition, two in serious condition and seven in fair condition.
A further application of the axioms lets us establish that these preferences over lotteries satisfy three important properties: (i) a “Mixture Weak Order” condition, requiring the preferences over lotteries to be transitive and complete, (ii) a “Mixture Continuity” condition, the details of which are not of importance here and finally (iii) an “Independence” condition, which, alongside the ordering condition, will be the focus of considerable discussion in what follows.
- establish a conditioned response
- a state at a particular time
Example: a condition (or state) of disrepair
- an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else
- develop (a child's or animal's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control
- a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing
Example: the human condition
- specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement
- information that should be kept in mind when making a decision
- put into a better state
Example: he conditions old cars
- the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape')
- apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny
Example: I condition my hair after washing it
- an illness, disease, or other medical problem
Example: a heart condition
- (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement
Example: the contract set out the conditions of the lease
- the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for condition. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
A further application of the axioms lets us establish that these preferences over lotteries satisfy three important properties i a Mixture Weak Order condition requiring the preferences over lotteries to be transitive and complete ii a Mixture Continuity condition the details of which are not of importance here and finally iii an Independence condition which alongside the ordering condition will be the focus of considerable discussion in what follows