E.T. on the Sunday before the Cover Date.
There may also be Abta protection or Atol cover for your booking.
Shoppers say this cover fits larger bath spouts better than some other options.
SIR – Love your magazine cover-to-cover; the intellect, sense of humour and all.
A standard homeowners insurance policy doesn't necessarily cover anything that could go wrong with your home.
And that could mean they'd need to cover all the expenses your income used to cover on their own.
"Did we cover everything you need to know for today," "What didn't we cover that's critical to moving forward?"
It comes with or without a cover, so it's up to you depending on whether you have a duvet cover you already love.
If you’re looking to cover your down or down-alternative comforter, you may be confused by the term “duvet cover.”
You can also fine-tune the warmth of any comforter by changing the type of cover you use (see our duvet cover picks here).
And though some companies cover, or offer options to cover, breeding activities, we didn’t consider that when making our choice.
In September the maximum ice cover occurs; 25 percent to full cover extends to 60° S, with occasional ice floes reaching Cape Horn.
You’ll need to buy one separately; Weber’s dedicated Spirit II cover costs about $55, and a well-regarded generic cover costs about $20.
Typically they cover trips up to around 31 days each, and if a trip is longer than this you can speak to your insurer and get specific cover.
Cover-down, a tossing coin with a false cover, enabling either head or tail to be shown, according as the cover is left on or taken off.
When he first met with his staff, he said, Cover me the way you cover anybody else, and cover Amazon the way you cover any other company.
Medicare Parts A and B usually don't cover the cost of vision and hearing exams, unless the patient needs it for a medical treatment, and even then Medicare will only cover a portion.
“The introduction of cover for ministers is long overdue, and this legislation reveals the lie I was told when I asked for maternity cover that MPs’ employment status made it impossible.
Additional data on the effect of vegetation on erosion rates reveal that with a 65 percent plant cover little erosion will occur, but as plant cover decreases erosion increases significantly.
However, if your job requires that you cover the webcam at all times, Apple advises that you use a cover that isn't thicker than the average piece of paper (0.1 mm), avoid using a cover that leaves residue, and remove the camera cover before closing it if you're using one that's thicker than 0.1 mm.
- a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something
- provide with a covering or cause to be covered
Example: cover her face with a handkerchief
- bedding that keeps a person warm in bed
Example: he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep
- form a cover over
Example: The grass covered the grave
- span an interval of distance, space or time
- the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it
Example: the cover concealed their guns from enemy aircraft
- provide for
Example: The grant doesn't cover my salary
- the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- a natural object that covers or envelops
Example: under a covering of dust
- covering for a hole (especially a hole in the top of a container)
- include in scope; include as part of something broader; have as one's sphere or territory
- travel across or pass over
Example: The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day
- fire that makes it difficult for the enemy to fire on your own individuals or formations
Example: artillery provided covering fire for the withdrawal
- a fixed charge by a restaurant or nightclub over and above the charge for food and drink
- be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism
- hold within range of an aimed firearm
- a recording of a song that was first recorded or made popular by somebody else
Example: they made a cover of a Beatles' song
- to take an action to protect against future problems
Example: Count the cash in the drawer twice just to cover yourself
- a false identity and background (especially one created for an undercover agent)
Example: her new name and passport are cover for her next assignment
- hide from view or knowledge
Example: The President covered the fact that he bugged the offices in the White House
- protect or defend (a position in a game)
Example: he covered left field
- maintain a check on; especially by patrolling
Example: The second officer covered the top floor
- protect by insurance
Example: The insurance won't cover this
- make up for shortcomings or a feeling of inferiority by exaggerating good qualities
- invest with a large or excessive amount of something
Example: She covered herself with glory
- help out by taking someone's place and temporarily assuming his responsibilities
Example: She is covering for our secretary who is ill this week
- be sufficient to meet, defray, or offset the charge or cost of
Example: Is this enough to cover the check?
- spread over a surface to conceal or protect
Example: This paint covers well
- cover as if with a shroud
- copulate with a female, used especially of horses
Example: The horse covers the mare
- put something on top of something else
Example: cover the meat with a lot of gravy
- play a higher card than the one previously played
Example: Smith covered again
- be responsible for guarding an opponent in a game
- sit on (eggs)
- clothe, as if for protection from the elements
Example: cover your head!
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for cover. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: