How do you adapt?
Nothing to do with race.
What do you have to say to the world?
What do they do throughout their day?
Do you share those beliefs?
What the heck do we do?
Do you want to do theoretical physics?
I’m SERIOUS about what I do, do you understand?
Do they believe in you in what you are trying to do?
I plug in with my speakers and do that when I do my blocks.
There are days where I don’t want to do any work, and it’s really easy to just not do it.
Do they storm out during an argument and slam the door, or do they become physically violent?
Tha do chasan, do sgamhain agus do chridhe a' tòiseachadh ri obair nas cruaidhe.
I’ve created categories of assignments that are “should do,” “must do,” “may do.”
I’m trying to do my duty to my country and deploy, and do what Uncle Sam asks me to do.
You do not have to do work if you have energy though (potential energy does not do work).
You do not have to do work if you have energy though - potential energy does not do work.
When you wake up not feeling great and you have something to do or somewhere to go what do you do?
Nor do robots have to become fully autonomous in order to be able to do a far wider range of interesting and useful things than they do today.
So: provided it is within my power to do a now, if I do not do a now it follows that I do not genuinely judge that I ought to do a now.
- the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- an uproarious party
- engage in
- carry out or perform an action
- get (something) done
- proceed or get along
Example: How is she doing in her new job?
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
- be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- create or design, often in a certain way
Example: Do my room in blue
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- carry on or function
Example: We could do with a little more help around here
- arrange attractively
- travel or traverse (a distance)
Example: This car does 150 miles per hour
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for do. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.