I feel cold.
I can feel it.
Then you might feel confused.
I feel immense sorrow for this.
“Do you feel danger here?
I feel no shame about my struggles.
“At first, I didn’t know what to feel.
I feel better, I feel more normal.
Actually feel them, and wait for your throat to close?
I feel lo lo lo, I feel lo lo lo, I feel lo lo lo.
I feel nervous, I feel in awe, I feel a little bit fan girly.
"I feel like it's just all in how I dress and how I talk and how I look and feel, and that makes me happy...
I think that people should be able to wear whatever makes them feel comfortable and do whatever makes them feel good.
“There are days you feel hopeful and there are days when the stories of suffering and difficulty can feel like a tidal wave.
You feel the dirt, you feel the sweat, you feel the sleaziness, you feel the tension, you feel . . .
They use Roccat’s Titan Click technology, which takes conventional Omron switches and makes them feel heavier and stiffer – so the buttons here feel weightier than the equivalents on other gaming mice.
There was a military feel to cream canvas coats lined with straggly fake fur; an African feel to clasps threaded with ribbon and slung round the hips; a seventies feel to batwing blouses encrusted with gold beading.
Macmillan warned that without this information and support, patients "may feel uncertain about treatment, feel forced to give up a job or feel unsure about how to prepare for the impact cancer might have on them physically, financially and emotional".
When Capacity first saw their body on film, they were worried they'd feel embarrassed or self-conscious, but instead, "it was amazing to see my own body on film, feel fine about it, and not feel the weight of everything we've been socialized to feel around fat bodies."
That doesn’t necessarily feel like a very welcome sense of power but talking to people and enabling them to help feels good because I feel at my best when somebody’s helping me and they’re beginning to relax and feel confident, I can then relax and feel confident and that’s a good feeling.
- undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- an intuitive awareness
Example: he has a feel for animals
- come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
Example: I feel that he doesn't like me
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
Example: the feel of the city excited him
- a property perceived by touch
- perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
Example: My cold is gone--I feel fine today
- manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
Example: the girls hated it when he tried to sneak a feel
- have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- undergo passive experience of
- be felt or perceived in a certain way
Example: The ground feels shaky
- grope or feel in search of something
- examine by touch
Example: Feel this soft cloth!
- examine (a body part) by palpation
- find by testing or cautious exploration
- produce a certain impression
Example: It feels nice to be home again
- pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for feel. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: