Followed by irrelevance.
Followed by a prolonged campaign.
“The laws and processes have been followed.”
Grimsby was crowned the unhealthiest town, followed by Walsall and Blackpool.
They still followed each other on social media.
Regulators around the world followed, parking their 737 Max planes on March 11 and 12.
He followed her again in October 2018, and news of her pregnancy followed.
A 10 percent drop from 100 to 90, followed by a 10 percent gain, would return it only to 99.
The Attica massacre followed a script that has governed many other recent American tragedies.
Three had 10% of the market followed by Virgin Media with 4% and the remaining 12% shared between smaller companies.
In the early 2000s came an influx of Border Patrol agents, followed in 2007 by the construction of a 15-foot wall (that Sen.
Some Republican governors have followed his lead and also played down the virus, while others have largely followed the science.
The subsequent radiation of bovid species followed the spread of grasses, which in turn followed a change from a subtropical to…
Under cover of the darkness he followed out of the room, followed down the stairs, followed down the court, followed out into the streets.
Among 470 dieters followed for two years, those who wore devices tracking the steps they took and calories they burned actually lost less weight than those who just followed standard advice.
That pattern—appeal followed by denial, effusion followed by constriction, the female principle, as she came to view it, followed by the male principle—became the rule of her imagination.
He followed the usual course of studies, which included five or six years of grammar school, including Latin and Greek grammar, classical poets, and Cicero, followed by three years of philosophy curriculum.
The Dutchman was inspired on that day; in three successive legs he hit a 170 checkout, followed by a nine-dart finish, followed by another 170 outshot - but Cross had shown enough in a 9-5 defeat to convince himself that he could progress in the sport.
These last six months have so often felt like an endless loop of horror — pandemic followed by economic collapse followed by social upheaval followed by natural disaster, repeat — but Americans of all political persuasions have at least had Election Day to look forward to.
The park’s Lasershow Spectacular, an Atlanta summer tradition, projects light patterns on and around the three Confederate heroes, to a carefully balanced soundtrack of black and white pop stars: R.E.M. followed by James Brown, Ray Charles singing “Georgia” followed by Willie Nelson’s take on the standard.
- to travel behind, go after, come after
Example: The ducklings followed their mother around the pond
- be later in time
- come as a logical consequence; follow logically
- travel along a certain course
- act in accordance with someone's rules, commands, or wishes
- come after in time, as a result
Example: A terrible tsunami followed the earthquake
- behave in accordance or in agreement with
- be next
- choose and follow; as of theories, ideas, policies, strategies or plans
Example: She followed the feminist movement
- to bring something about at a later time than
Example: She followed dinner with a brandy
- imitate in behavior; take as a model
- follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something
- follow with the eyes or the mind
- be the successor (of)
Example: Carter followed Ford
- perform an accompaniment to
- keep informed
- to be the product or result
- accept and follow the leadership or command or guidance of
- adhere to or practice
- work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- keep under surveillance
- follow in or as if in pursuit
- grasp the meaning
- keep to
- to subscribe to someone's updates on social media
- to be subscribed to updates from another user on social media
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for followed. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: