If the identification is incorrect or absent from the plane, Mr.
Lineage membership and identification numbers are listed for each taxon.
Identification: Photo identification is required to vote.
The identification was seeded from crowdsourced data from the World Service archive - it works!
Identification: Identification is required to vote in Utah.
Identification: Photo identification is required to vote in Texas.
Identification: Photo identification is required to vote in South Dakota.
IFF is used not only for positive, secure, friend identification, but also to control aircraft.
The identification of repetitive elements is powerful, capable of resolving bacteria at intraspecies levels.
Identification: Photo ID (such as a driver’s license or other government-issued ID) is required to vote in New Hampshire.
There is no identification in general, as a concept, only identification with this or that figure in particular.
Kelly (2001a), and Dokic and Pacherie (2001), however, argue that the re-identification condition is essential to concept possession.
• Social and economic innovation: Nandan Nilekani, former chairman of the Unique Identification Authority of India, for the development of India’s national identification scheme.
Farmers can also use UAVs for pest and blight identification, crop health and weed identification, and agriculture applications such as fertilizer, pesticides, and water distribution.
The authors of one study wrote that “positive identification with a group, combined with the perception that this group is being victimised, produces negative identification with the group perpetrating the injustice”.
The IEEE Council on RFID RFID focuses on the theory and practice of matters relating to RFID (radio frequency identification) and RFID-related systems with a focus on radio frequency identification and the Internet of Things.
Translated from Mandarin to English using Google Translate, the document reads: "Because CAID does not depend on Apple IDFA and can generate device identification ID independently of IDFA, it can be used as an alternative to device identification in iOS14."
Passbook also enables new customers to be onboarded digitally, accepting forms of identification common to immigrants, such as individual taxpayer identification numbers (ITINs), passports, and other government-issued IDs like Matrícula Consular IDs from Mexico.
In the months that followed the Salisbury attack, Russia was hit with unexpected, European-wide diplomatic expulsions, sanctions, the identification of two Russian military intelligence officers as the main suspects, and the largely unintended identification of hundreds of others.
- if you are asked by shop staff or relevant employees to take a face covering off for identification, or by for example a pharmacist for the purpose of assessing health recommendations, or for age identification purposes including when buying age-restricted products such as alcohol
- the act of designating or identifying something
- evidence of identity; something that identifies a person or thing
- the condition of having the identity (of a person or object) established
Example: the thief's identification was followed quickly by his arrest
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering
- the attribution to yourself (consciously or unconsciously) of the characteristics of another person (or group of persons)
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for identification. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: