"Address the issue!
It could be a serious safety issue."
The issue is trying to stop police brutality.
Issue 2141, ‘Fusion energy using tokamaks: can development be accelerated?’
In this way, the issue turned out to be a roadblock and not a dead end.
According to LinkedIn's status page, the company is investigating the issue.
They scaled back, solved the issue, and then slowly reverted back to normal.
"There was a system issue impacting accounts that tweeted the word 'Memphis.'
I am putting fuel security as a national issue, a national political issue.
You will receive your first issue between three and six weeks after purchasing a print subscription.
The latest issue of Philosophical Transactions A looks at dissipation and heating in solar wind turbulence.
If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
While rate isn't an issue for well-timed subtitles, it may be an issue where technical issues or limitations exist.
In some areas, the local people have an issue with vaccinations — a mentality issue — and we have struggled to change that, too.”
“This competency issue is a very strong issue on paper,” said Robert Dunham, executive director of the Death Penalty Information Center.
What you’re saying is interesting to me because all the stories we read about people who are not vaccinated present it as a demand issue, not a supply issue.
The issue of insecure work requiring secondary jobs was a major issue in Victoria’s second wave, with some security guards working second jobs while infectious.
If a bond or preferred stock issue was sold when interest rates were higher than at present, it may be profitable to call the old issue and refund it with a new, lower-cost issue.
President, to get to this issue of issue of the personal information and privacy issue, is it possible that the secretary of state could deputize the lawyers for the president, so that we could access that information, that private information, without you having any kind of violation?
(4) If there is no surviving issue, parent or issue of a parent, but the decedent is survived by one or more grandparents or issue of grandparents, half of the estate passes to the paternal grandparents if both survive, or to the surviving paternal grandparent, or to the issue of the paternal grandparents if both are deceased, the issue taking equally if they are all of the same degree of kinship to the decedent, but if of unequal degree those of more remote degree take by representation; and the other half passes to the maternal relatives in the same manner; but if there be no surviving grandparent or issue of grandparent on either the paternal or the maternal side, the entire estate passes to the relatives on the other side in the same manner as the half.
- an important question that is in dispute and must be settled
Example: the issue could be settled by requiring public education for everyone
- prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- one of a series published periodically
Example: she found an old issue of the magazine in her dentist's waiting room
- circulate or distribute or equip with
Example: issue a new uniform to the children
- bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
- some situation or event that is thought about
- the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity)
Example: a new issue of stamps
- come out of
Example: Water issued from the hole in the wall
- make out and issue
- supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- the immediate descendants of a person
- the becoming visible
- an opening that permits escape or release
- the act of issuing printed materials
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for issue. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
4 If there is no surviving issue parent or issue of a parent but the decedent is survived by one or more grandparents or issue of grandparents half of the estate passes to the paternal grandparents if both survive or to the surviving paternal grandparent or to the issue of the paternal grandparents if both are deceased the issue taking equally if they are all of the same degree of kinship to the decedent but if of unequal degree those of more remote degree take by representation and the other half passes to the maternal relatives in the same manner but if there be no surviving grandparent or issue of grandparent on either the paternal or the maternal side the