Notes for fixed sums were not issued until 1725.
Across the states, other water boards issued pleas.
In the eight days since, they’ve issued another 931.
So far this year around $100bn-worth have been issued.
Here's why police have issued a warrant for his arrest.
It was not issued after a conversation with Leader Schumer.
A Cameron County judge has also issued local road closures.
Cards are also issued for health-care and government benefits.
He added that the warrants were issued on charges of murder and terrorism.
The rest were issued as a result of information reported by health authorities.
The Met Office issued a yellow weather warning for rain affecting much of the country.
Until June 11, police across England and Wales issued 17,000 fines for alleged breaches of the coronavirus regulations.
Clinton surrogates contend that Comey has issued innuendo rather than evidence, preventing them from mounting a public defense.
When Tesla unveiled Musk's pay package, it said he could theoretically reap as much as $55.8 billion if no new shares were issued.
In December, Rockland County issued so-called exclusion orders barring unvaccinated children from schools with low vaccination rates.
The Smithsonian magazine, first issued in 1970, is published by the institution, as is Air & Space, first issued in 1986.
Washington has issued statewide stay-at-home orders, while measures to stay at home have been issued in some parts of Texas.
They are issued because the supposed warmongers believe – quite rightly – that we either do not remember the identical and equally fraudulent figures they issued years ago.
“While figures for the most recent weeks are subject to revision, the levels of fixed penalty notices (FPNs) now being issued are at the lowest levels since the restrictions started, with 100 or less per week issued in each of the last three full weeks.”
One wonders whether The Blazing World, issued with a faintly patronising poem of approval by her husband William Newcastle, were issued as a kind of camouflage, as if to disguise (in her own words) the Philosophical within the Romancical and "meer Fancy".
- an important question that is in dispute and must be settled
- prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- one of a series published periodically
- circulate or distribute or equip with
- bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
- some situation or event that is thought about
- the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity)
- come out of
Example: Water issued from the hole in the wall
- make out and issue
- supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- the immediate descendants of a person
- the becoming visible
- an opening that permits escape or release
- the act of issuing printed materials
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for issued. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: