past or last?
Greg Abbott said last month.
Last minute is the final day of Prime shipping.
. $276.43 million in the same period last year.
The firm had 2,500 employees at the end of last year.
Frodon won this last year under a great front-running ride and returned to form last time.
Prevent your friends from finding out when you were last online by hiding your last seen time.
That’s how they’ll try to play this game out, to have last rock advantage for the last shot of the game.
"Promise me that you will be the last class, the last class to miss a commencement because of a pandemic.
Promise me that you will be the last class — the last class to miss a commencement — because of a pandemic.
Before Christmas last year, there were some shortages in some countries last year including Denmark and Canada.
“I don't sit here thinking: 'What did potentially the last British commissioner contribute as the last British commissioner?'
Why did you who read this, commit that not dissimilar inconsistency of your own last year, last month, last week?
As of last week, according to police statistics, there had been 280 murders in New York this year, a 35 percent increase over last year.
United said its last flight to China would be on Tuesday, while the last flight from China to the United States would depart on Wednesday.
The last train on the last line of greater Los Angeles’ Pacific Electric streetcar network made its last run on 9 April 1961.
Late last month it had a 1.2 per cent share of the market according to analytics firm Kantar Worldpanel, down from around 1.6 per cent from the start of last year.
An RBC Capital Markets assessment released last year put the 2020 square footage increase at three times that of 2019 — totaling more than the last three years combined.
Cook also said the Mac took a "big step forward" last week when the company unveiled a redesign, which includes the company's new M1 chip, which it began producing last year.
Residents say they are not sure where the name came from but many repeat a story about the first white settlers calling it Last Chance because it was the state’s last refuge for grizzly bears — and the last chance to hunt them.
- persist for a specified period of time
Example: The bad weather lasted for three days
- most recently
Example: I saw him last in London
- immediately past
Example: last Thursday
- the temporal end; the concluding time
- coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining
Example: the last time I saw Paris
- continue to live and avoid dying
- the last or lowest in an ordering or series
Example: he was the last to leave
- occurring at or forming an end or termination
- the item at the end
Example: last, I'll discuss family values
- a person's dying act; the final thing a person can do
Example: he breathed his last
- most unlikely or unsuitable
Example: the last person we would have suspected
- the time at which life ends; continuing until dead
- occurring at the time of death
Example: his last words
- conclusive in a process or progression
- a unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds
- a unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels
- highest in extent or degree
Example: to the last measure of human endurance
- not to be altered or undone
- the final stage or concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
- lowest in rank or importance
Example: last prize
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for last. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: