One leg was crooked!
Aim for 8-12 on each leg.
This is a version of a single-leg squat.
One leg can detach to convert to a monopod.
We both got the leg quarter, Hot.
In fairness, I have never broken my leg.
The first man off the bus had only one leg.
“It was more like I broke my leg and fell.”
“Tangle Leg” is the name given to New England rum.
“I thought five minutes about the leg and then I thought, I will buy it!”
The leg angle locks also felt tricky and required a two-fingered grip to release.
Leg is also sliced and sold as leg steaks for grilling, frying or barbecuing.
On August 11th, Bild ran a full-page story with the headline “Saddam’s Bronze Leg in Hamburg.”
Jump up and switch legs mid-air to land with left leg forward and right leg back.
Swing your right leg over your left leg, twisting at the hip, and let the right leg lie at a 90˚ angle.
Battement, (French: “beating”), in ballet, an extension of the leg to the front, side, or back, either repeatedly or as a single movement.
Unlike with flip leg locks, with twist leg locks it’s harder to tell whether they’re completely secured, so use your hand to double-check.
A sit spin is done in sitting position, with the body supported by the leg that controls the spin as the free leg extends beside the bent skating leg.
In the fouetté en tournant the working leg is whipped straight out to the side and then bent in, the foot being brought back to the knee of the supporting leg at each revolution.
The quadriceps muscle of the thigh causes knee extension (straightening of the leg), while a number of other upper leg muscles cause the complementary motion, flexion, or bending, of the leg.
- a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- one of the supports for a piece of furniture
- a part of a forked or branching shape
- the limb of an animal used for food
- a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- a cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
- (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- a section or portion of a journey or course
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for leg. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: