Perform technical analysis for Norwegian Cruise Line Ltd stock.
The line umpire calls all shots relating to their assigned line.
The SB-1000 has line- and speaker-level inputs and line-level outputs.
The Line Creators Studio lets you create your own Line stickers on your phone.
With a line test, there will be a test line and a control line.
The Plimsoll line is a reference line that marks the loading limit for cargo ships.
Not necessarily a line having more gravitas as Tamalti calls for, but a line that provokes thought?
“It was highly inappropriate for a non-government organisation to be giving line-by-line instructions.
At the very point that the line begins to slow, women, blacks and other minorities begin to cut in line.
If the train line materialises, it could replace automobiles shuttling through the Subaru Line toll road.
North-south lines are numbered from 0 at the north-south base line both east and west to the 180th north-south line.
Eliminate line 4 and line 4 only, and some possibility of falsity remains in other cases which have not been ruled out.
Mason-Dixon Line, also called Mason and Dixon Line, originally the boundary between Maryland and Pennsylvania in the United States.
The International Date Line, also called the Date Line, is an imaginary line extending between the North Pole and the South Pole.
Fans, ventilation shafts and air cooling systems all combine to keep the Jubilee line on average 5C cooler than the Central line throughout the year.
The continuity of a line consists in the fact that any actualized point within the line will hold together the line segments on each side.
When a line is one syllable short of the usual pattern and that syllable is missing from the beginning of the first foot of the line, the result is a headless line.
Plimsoll line, also called Plimsoll mark, official name international load line, internationally agreed-upon reference line marking the loading limit for cargo ships.
To highlight their ambiguity, he divided the line statements into two separate utterances: a summary of the image of the hexagram line (xiang), and a prognostication based on a careful consideration of the image of the hexagram line (zhan).
For the good cells of each aspect ratio, the mean and standard deviation are shown for the median continuous z-line length (A), mean continuous z-line length (B), total continuous z-line length (C), z-line OOP (D), and the estimated force along the axis perpendicular to principle axis (E).
- be in line with; form a line along
Example: trees line the riverbank
- a formation of people or things one beside another
Example: the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed
- a mark that is long relative to its width
Example: He drew a line on the chart
- cover the interior of
Example: line the gloves
- a formation of people or things one behind another
Example: the line stretched clear around the corner
- make a mark or lines on a surface
Example: draw a line
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- mark with lines
Example: sorrow had lined his face
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen
Example: the letter consisted of three short lines
- fill plentifully
Example: line one's pockets
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric
Example: lined books are more enduring
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops)
Example: they attacked the enemy's line
- a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning
Example: I can't follow your line of reasoning
- a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
- a connected series of events or actions or developments
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- a slight depression or fold in the smoothness of a surface
Example: his face has many lines
- a pipe used to transport liquids or gases
Example: a pipeline runs from the wells to the seaport
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed
- a telephone connection
- acting in conformity
Example: in line with
- the hereditary derivation of an individual
Example: his entire lineage has been warriors
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible
Example: a washing line
- the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
Example: he's not in my line of business
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- (often plural) a means of communication or access
- a particular kind of product or merchandise
Example: a nice line of shoes
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- space for one line of print (one column wide and 1/14 inch deep) used to measure advertising
- the maximum credit that a customer is allowed
- a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress
Example: `let me show you my etchings' is a rather worn line
- a short personal letter
Example: drop me a line when you get there
- a conceptual separation or distinction
Example: there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity
- mechanical system in a factory whereby an article is conveyed through sites at which successive operations are performed on it
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for line. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: