Lock and unlock your door with your phone.
Lock opens on one side to float ship away.
Getting a secure lock for your e-bike is vital.
By about 1862 he had introduced the combination lock.
Not to mention, you can engrave the lock, free of charge.
Best of all, the August Smart Lock Pro works automatically.
If you're looking for an easy-to-use, no-frills bike lock then yes.
“Lock her up, lock her up, lock her up!”
The Borland fish lock was developed in Scotland as an alternative to fish ladders.
With Alexa you can use your voice to check door lock status or lock the door at bedtime.
Now, the August Smart Lock obviously isn't cheap, but it is the cheapest smart lock we recommend.
The Yale Assure Lock SL (YRD256) combines the hardware-security chops of Yale with the smart-home finesse of August.
The August Connect allows the lock to work wirelessly with other smart devices and platforms, though not as many as the August Smart Lock Pro.
Schlage Encode Smart WiFi Deadbolt: You can remotely lock and unlock this smart lock and it has a number pad for setting up to 100 access codes.
Perhaps you're perfectly happy replacing your entire lock, including the deadbolt — in which case the Yale Assure Lock SL is an excellent option.
With these smart features installed, the Yale lock still stands above the competition and is the kind of lock we’d include in our guide to the best smart locks.
The Z-Lok from Hiplok is an impressive lightweight bike lock that's perfect for quick lock-ups or as an additional safeguard when used with a larger lock.
The August Smart Lock Pro is the follow-up to the original August Smart Lock, and it's been highly reviewed countless times, thanks to its easy installation, high level of connectivity, and excellent app.
In the 15th century the lock-gate system was much improved with the addition of paddles to control the flow of water in and out of the lock chamber through sluices in the gates or sides of the lock.
A typical modern air lock consists of a cylinder of steel plate with airtight doors located at both ends, one opening from the outside into the lock, the other from the lock into the compressed-air chamber, together with valves to admit or to exhaust compressed air.
- a fastener fitted to a door or drawer to keep it firmly closed
- fasten with a lock
Example: lock the bike to the fence
- a strand or cluster of hair
- keep engaged
- a mechanism that detonates the charge of a gun
- become rigid or immoveable
Example: The therapist noticed that the patient's knees tended to lock in this exercise
- hold in a locking position
Example: He locked his hands around her neck
- enclosure consisting of a section of canal that can be closed to control the water level; used to raise or lower vessels that pass through it
- a restraint incorporated into the ignition switch to prevent the use of a vehicle by persons who do not have the key
- become engaged or intermeshed with one another
Example: They were locked in embrace
- hold fast (in a certain state)
Example: He was locked in a laughing fit
- any wrestling hold in which some part of the opponent's body is twisted or pressured
- place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape
Example: The parents locked her daughter up for the weekend
- pass by means through a lock in a waterway
- build locks in order to facilitate the navigation of vessels
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for lock. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: