It looked old.
I looked at his leg.
"She looked at me like I was crazy.
I looked at Joe, making the motion with my lips and eyebrows, “She?”
Child looked at them.
They just looked like two pipe cleaners.
I felt alienated in school because of how I looked.
No one looked at anyone else, or had to be looked at.
As a team they looked like they knew each other and looked like a unit.
They all looked up—all the players at the table looked up, with displeasure.
Jim looked at the trash, and then looked at me, and back at the trash again.
The basic packages varied, but we looked for home security systems that included the following:
The age they said he looked became less and less until one man said he looked about 55.
And when the virus exploded, Europe, she said, “looked at us the same way we looked at China.”
The subject stopped eating and looked around the room, and then went to the window and looked out.
The old lady pulled her spectacles down and looked over them about the room; then she put them up and looked out under them.
The coachman looked back and the guard looked back, and even the emphatic leader pricked up his ears and looked back, without contradicting.
He was a very tangible, burly man in his late 40s, and he looked at me with the same curiosity that I looked at him, as if to say, 'What are you doing in my house?'"
She sat down on the grass and looked at her companions, and they sat down and looked at her, and Toto found that for the first time in his life he was too tired to chase a butterfly that flew past his head.
Biddy looked thoughtfully at it, heard my explanation, looked thoughtfully at my sister, looked thoughtfully at Joe (who was always represented on the slate by his initial letter), and ran into the forge, followed by Joe and me.
- the feelings expressed on a person's face
- perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards; look
Example: She looked over the expanse of land
- give a certain impression of being something or having a certain aspect
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; look
- to physically appear a certain way to another individual or group
- physical appearance
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- search or seek
Example: We looked all day and finally found the child in the forest
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to
- take charge of or deal with
- convey by one's expression
Example: She looked her devotion to me
- look forward to the probable occurrence of
- accord in appearance with
- have faith or confidence in
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for looked. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: