Make it fun!
I want to make this movie.
How do we make it environmentally friendly?
People always have, and always will make art.
DO - Make your video no more than 1 minute long.
Malcolm rants, Marie puts him right, they kiss and make up.
It is better to make it at normal strength and then dilute.
All the parts of a corn kernel can be used to make products.
Black women make 90.7% of what Black men make.
Make me fear my body’s natural scent; make me hate it.
It is also used to make electrical wires because it conducts electricity very well.
Make notifications visible using standard operating system alerts, inline messages or icons.
In Canada, indigenous women make 65 cents on the dollar and women of color in general make 67 cents on the dollar.
Children start by learning the letters and the sounds they make, and how to put them together to make and read simple words.
Established by Sophie Clark from Ashton, Bristol, they are encouraging whole streets to make little changes which could make a big difference for the hedgehog population.
Eight bits make a byte, 1000 bytes make a kilobyte, 1000 kilobytes make a megabyte, 1000 megabytes makes a gigabyte and 1000 gigabytes make a terabyte.
“Your job is then to make decisions on how to actually do the performance, how to actually make it work and how to make the record sound impactful and special and how to make a special moment out of the performance,” he says.
The argument can be run equally in the opposite direction, from the premise that one million grains make a heap: if one million grains make a heap, then one million less one grain make a heap; and if one million less one grain make a heap, then one million less two grains make a heap; etc.
"We have to tackle society as a whole and make it easier for people to walk and cycle to work, make it easy for young kids to get into parks and run around and play, make sure that in schools, shops and restaurants, people are being offered affordable healthy food and that food is properly labelled to let people make informed choices."
CHORUS:- Manflu, Make you sneeze hard, Make you sweathard, make you want all of the drugs, It is Manflu, make you boil up, make your throught hurt, make you feel, feel really rough, It is Manflu, Make you sneeze hard, Make you sweathard, make you want all of the drugs, It is Manflu, make you boil up, make your throught hurt, Wish you'd never ever caught it at all,
- engage in
Example: make love, not war
- a recognizable kind
- the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- give certain properties to something
- make or cause to be or to become
Example: make a mess in one's office
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- create or manufacture a man-made product
- make, formulate, or derive in the mind
- compel or make somebody or something to act in a certain way
- create by artistic means
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
Example: How much do you make a month in your new job?
- create or design, often in a certain way
- to compose or represent
- reach a goal
Example: make the first team
- be or be capable of being changed or made into
Example: He makes a great host
- make by shaping or bringing together constituents
Example: make a dress
- perform, produce, or carry out
Example: make a decision
- make by combining materials and parts
- change from one form into another
Example: make water into wine
- act in a certain way so as to acquire
Example: make friends
- charge with a function; charge to be
- achieve a point or goal
- reach a destination, either real or abstract
- institute, enact, or establish
Example: make laws
- carry out or commit
Example: make a mistake
- form by assembling individuals or constituents
Example: Make a quorum
- organize or be responsible for
- put in order or neaten
Example: make the bed
- head into a specified direction
- have a bowel movement
- undergo fabrication or creation
Example: This wool makes into a nice sweater
- be suitable for
Example: Wood makes good furniture
- add up to
Example: four and four make eight
- amount to
Example: This salary increase makes no difference to my standard of living
- constitute the essence of
Example: Clothes make the man
- appear to begin an activity
- proceed along a path
- reach in time
- gather and light the materials for
Example: make a fire
- prepare for eating by applying heat
- induce to have sex
- assure the success of
Example: A good review by this critic will make your play!
- represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
Example: She makes like an actress
- consider as being
- calculate as being
Example: I make the height about 100 feet
- cause to be enjoyable or pleasurable
Example: make my day
- favor the development of
Example: Practice makes the winner
- develop into
Example: He will make a splendid father!
- behave in a certain manner
Example: make merry
- eliminate urine
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for make. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
CHORUS- Manflu Make you sneeze hard Make you sweathard make you want all of the drugs It is Manflu make you boil up make your throught hurt make you feel feel really rough It is Manflu Make you sneeze hard Make you sweathard make you want all of the drugs It is Manflu make you boil up make your throught hurt Wish you'd never ever caught it at all