When the concrete sets, the material is:
Sometimes there is another intermediate material.
Independent.co.uk is not responsible for such material.
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Guardian Site.
To be fair, we should include material that is relevant to the allegations.
Where seepage is inevitable, the use of finely graded core material in proximity to coarser material is avoided.
Any such extra material must also comply with guidance on additional material on products (which can be obtained from Editorial Policy).
Pornography might be defined, not as sexually explicit material that is obscene, but as that sexually explicit material that harms women.
This diluting agent may be fertile material or simply material that has good mechanical and chemical properties and does not readily absorb neutrons.
The term composite more specifically refers to a structural material (such as plastic) within which a fibrous material (such as silicon carbide) is embedded.
For more information about preparing electronic supplementary material, please refer to the electronic supplementary material guidelines at the end of this document.
When taken to be a necessary truth, supersubstantivalism yields arguments against the possibility of interpenetrating material objects and extended simple material objects.
Material dispersion is a phenomenon in which different optical wavelengths propagate at different velocities, depending on the refractive index of the material used in the fibre core.
The total material cost across the bifurcation is the linear sum of the material cost for each vessel because material cost is an additive quantity over different vessels.
According to the material view, a person’s welfare is a matter of her material conditions, such as access to food, shelter, healthcare and, generally speaking, the necessities and perhaps luxuries of life.
When fossil material preserving bite marks was categorized taxonomically, the highest proportion of bite marks were found on sauropod material (70.245%), while theropod material had the second highest proportion of the documented bite marks (17.230%).
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Time Out to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Website(s) where such material may be found;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Time Out to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Website(s) where such material may be found;
With regard to material broadcast on London Live you should, therefore, always consider factors including: the likely audience at the time the material appears; the possibility of needing to ‘sign-post’ upcoming material; and more generally whether the audience will understand the context of the material.
Note that the distinction between material and non-material care-giving does not overlap with that between material and non-material needs: It may take some non-material care-giving in order to meet a material need—if, for instance, it turned out that physical health and normal development depends in part on providing emotional nurturance.
- concerned with worldly rather than spiritual interests
Example: material possessions
- the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object
Example: coal is a hard black material
- derived from or composed of matter
Example: the material universe
- directly relevant to a matter especially a law case
Example: his support made a material difference
- concerned with or affecting physical as distinct from intellectual or psychological well-being
Example: material needs
- information (data or ideas or observations) that can be used or reworked into a finished form
Example: the archives provided rich material for a definitive biography
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- having material or physical form or substance
- things needed for doing or making something
Example: writing materials
- having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary
- a person judged suitable for admission or employment
Example: he was university material
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for material. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
Note that the distinction between material and non-material care-giving does not overlap with that between material and non-material needs It may take some non-material care-giving in order to meet a material need—if for instance it turned out that physical health and normal development depends in part on providing emotional nurturance