Strain through a medium-mesh sieve.
But, second, do we ever happen to hear events in the medium?
There is little to no sass in this body (Medium-Dark Skin Tone).
The Original is medium-firm and has 10 inches of graphite memory foam.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook over medium heat until reduced to 1 cup.
PopYum offers three different nipple types: slow, medium, and fast flow.
Of course, Medium is a platform, so you'd expect Williams to say platforms will rule.
The medium-chain triglycerides are broken down to medium-chain fatty acids by pancreatic lipase.
They must travel through a medium, and it is the medium that vibrates as the waves travel through.
Meanwhile, to make the risotto, heat the olive oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat.
Many state governments in India, like that in Uttar Pradesh, are establishing or expanding English-medium education.
In between, there are the popular rough, medium-rough (coarse medium), medium and fine grades.
Donalda reflects on her experiences as the head teacher of the first Gaelic medium primary school and the first Gaelic medium secondary school in Scotland.
Contrary to the situation with the thin medium, the pores in a thick filter medium such as a sand bed may be appreciably larger than the particles to be removed.
Cells may be grown in a culture medium of biological origin such as blood serum or tissue extract, in a chemically defined synthetic medium, or in a mixture of the two.
The different velocities with which the stone passes through the air or the water is only caused by the different density of the medium; it is not connatural to the medium.
As shown in step 4, only hybridomas can live in the HAT medium; unfused myeloma cells, lacking HGPRT, die in the medium, as do unfused plasma cells, which are naturally short-lived.
The affectedness of the medium is a feature which is mostly evident, and almost pervasive in the case of sounds, because of the relatively similar size of the phenomena involved at the source and in the medium proper.
As for sounds, this distinction is consequent upon the distinction between two kinds of medium: the source medium (that is, the stuff the thing is composed of) and the medium proper or environment medium, surrounding the sounding thing, the one in which the hearer could be immersed as well.
- a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information
- around the middle of a scale of evaluation
- (meat) cooked until there is just a little pink meat inside
- the surrounding environment
Example: fish require an aqueous medium
- an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication
- (bacteriology) a nutrient substance (solid or liquid) that is used to cultivate micro-organisms
- a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
- (biology) a substance in which specimens are preserved or displayed
- an intervening substance through which something is achieved
Example: the dissolving medium is called a solvent
- a state that is intermediate between extremes; a middle position
Example: a happy medium
- someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
Example: he consulted several mediums
- (usually plural) transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public
- an occupation for which you are especially well suited
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for medium. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: