The existence of a negation operation ensures the truth of B3.
Support staff assist with the daily operation and running of a business.
The success of this operation necessitates that, as Tigray transitions to rebuilding and recovery.
He will also oversee Operation Warp Speed's work into developing and assessing COVID-19 treatments.
The existence of a negation operation ensures the truth of B2.
The existence of a negation operation ensures the truth of B1.
The NOT operation, for example, is a logically reversible operation.
Would you rather that she had a more painful operation yesterday or a less painful operation later today?
The operation of hotel chains became a characteristic of modern hotelkeeping, particularly in the decades after World War II.
The Anonymous operation is now known as Operation KKK or, alternatively, Operation Hoods Off.
Operation Rolling Thunder, Operation Desert Storm, Operation Enduring Freedom — Americans are the best at it.
Nimitz's aircraft flew strike and reconnaissance missions for Operation Desert Storm and Operation Southern Watch in the 1990s.
Obama's Cabinet members and the Pentagon coordinated with each other and NATO allies to organize the operation, but the operation took time.
• If Donald Trump and Boris Johnson can combine Operation Warp Speed and Operation Moonshot, we could see a vaccine by yesterday and the entire world population tested within a week.
But if, for any operation to be intelligently executed, a prior theoretical operation had first to be performed and performed intelligently, it would be a logical impossibility for anyone ever to break into the circle.
Brazilian director José Padilha takes inspiration from Brazil’s biggest corruption scandal Operation Lava Jato (aka Operation Car Wash) to create a heart-attack-inducing series centered around two police officers who are involved in the investigation.
But jobs and the economy are also big talking points: Unilever is closing its Colman's mustard factory, Virgin Money has announced plans to shut its Norwich operation and local newspaper group Archant is moving its printing operation outside the county.
The three-day search and rescue operation had been mired by disputes between the Lebanese and Chilean teams, as well as between the security forces and volunteers, who sourced a crane for the operation when the army attempted to pause the search due to safety concerns.
Sir Richard, a retired High Court judge, examined eight investigations in total, also including Operation Yewtree - into sexual abuse allegations against Jimmy Savile and others - and Operation Vincente - into a separate allegation that Lord Brittan raped a 19-year-old woman.
Project Veritas, who had investigated employees at the FBI and other government employees as part of their "Deep State Unmasked" investigation, denies it was involved in the McMaster operation and the New York Times noted that it is unclear if the group directed the operation.
- the state of being in effect or being operative
Example: that rule is no longer in operation
- a business especially one run on a large scale
Example: a large-scale farming operation
- a planned activity involving many people performing various actions
Example: they organized a rescue operation
- (computer science) data processing in which the result is completely specified by a rule (especially the processing that results from a single instruction)
Example: it can perform millions of operations per second
- activity by a military or naval force (as a maneuver or campaign)
Example: it was a joint operation of the navy and air force
- a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body
Example: they will schedule the operation as soon as an operating room is available
- a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work
Example: the operations in building a house
- process or manner of functioning or operating
Example: the power of its engine determines its operation
- (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents
- (mathematics) calculation by mathematical methods
- the activity of operating something (a machine or business etc.)
Example: her smooth operation of the vehicle gave us a surprisingly comfortable ride
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for operation. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: