‘Pass it, pass it back!’
The £3.99 hayu Pass has US reality TV shows.
Band-pass filters must be specified for the correct use.
Instead, you will place your electronic or paper boarding pass on the boarding pass reader yourself.
I then said that the pass was called Bwlch y Moch (Pigs’ Pass).
In 1951 another pass, called Outeniqua Pass, was opened to replace the Montagu Pass.
There's also an Ikon Pass mobile app that lets pass holders view and manage their pass usage and access destination information.
Repeat this process, decreasing the roller setting down grade by grade with each pass until the dough is thin enough to pass through your cutter.
Perks of buying early: Current (2020-2021) pass holders can save up to $100 in renewal discounts if they purchase the 21-22 pass before May 5, 2021.
Gumal Pass, also spelled Gomal Pass, route along the Gumal River valley in the extreme southwestern portion of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pakistan.
This allows unlimited entries to Priority Pass lounges along with unlimited visits to Priority Pass restaurants, with up to two guests allowed per visit.
Repeat this process, decreasing the roller setting down grade by grade with each pass until the dough is thin enough to pass through your tagliatelle cutter.
Very technical, move the ball at high speed, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, destroy opponents with hard running...
Low-Pass & High-Pass Filter: The unit's subwoofer preout features a low pass filter with a selectable cut-off frequency of 50Hz, 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, or 120Hz.
You'll find that Priority Pass has more lounges internationally than it does in the US, so having a Priority Pass membership can come in especially handy when you travel abroad.
However, there's a "Get America Skiing Promise" that gives pass holders who are unable to use their pass at least three days a no-questions-asked 20-80% credit toward a pass for next season.
A Priority Pass membership that you can from a credit card is called Priority Pass Select — it's a different type of membership than what you get by purchasing it directly from Priority Pass.
If, for any reason, the holder of a 2021-2022 pass does not use the pass between the date of purchase and December 9, 2021, the pass holder can choose to receive full credit toward the purchase of a 2022-2023 pass.
By adding your partner as an authorized user and signing up for a second Priority Pass membership, the whole family will be able to access Priority Pass lounges when you take a trip — since you're generally limited to two guests per Priority Pass account.
Vail's wide-ranging program encompasses the Epic Pass, Epic Local Pass, and Epic Day Pass (one- to seven-day options); plus, a series of regional and specialty passes, including Whistler Blackcomb Unlimited, Summit Value Pass, Tahoe Local Pass, Northeast Pass, and more.
- go across or through
Example: We passed the point where the police car had parked
- (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls
- of advancing the ball by throwing it
Example: a team with a good passing attack
- (military) a written leave of absence
Example: he had a pass for three days
- move past
Example: A black limousine passed by when she looked out the window
- (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate
Example: the coach sent in a passing play on third and long
- make laws, bills, etc. or bring into effect by legislation
Example: They passed the amendment
- the location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks
Example: we got through the pass before it started to snow
- for time to move forward
- any authorization to pass or go somewhere
Example: the pass to visit had a strict time limit
- place into the hands or custody of
- stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- a document indicating permission to do something without restrictions
Example: the media representatives had special passes
- a flight or run by an aircraft over a target
Example: the plane turned to make a second pass
- travel past
Example: The sports car passed all the trucks
- come to pass
- a bad or difficult situation or state of affairs
- go unchallenged; be approved
- a difficult juncture
Example: a pretty pass
- use up a period of time in a specific way
- one complete cycle of operations (as by a computer)
Example: it was not possible to complete the computation in a single pass
- pass over, across, or through
- an automatic advance to the next round in a tournament without playing an opponent
- a permit to enter or leave a military installation
Example: he had to show his pass in order to get out
- transmit information
- a complimentary ticket
Example: the star got passes for his family
- disappear gradually
Example: The pain eventually passed off
- go successfully through a test or a selection process
Example: She passed the new Jersey Bar Exam and can practice law now
- a usually brief attempt
- be superior or better than some standard
- (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
Example: the pass was fumbled
- success in satisfying a test or requirement
Example: his future depended on his passing that test
- accept or judge as acceptable
Example: The teacher passed the student although he was weak
- allow to go without comment or censure
Example: the insult passed as if unnoticed
- transfer to another; of rights or property
Example: Our house passed under his official control
- pass into a specified state or condition; sink into
- throw (a ball) to another player
Example: Smith passed
- be inherited by
- cause to pass
Example: She passed around the plates
- grant authorization or clearance for
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- eliminate from the body
Example: Pass a kidney stone
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for pass. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: