This was early in phase two.
The sexual phase is the gametophyte.
Phase three allows restaurants and other businesses to reopen for indoor dining.
As of June 26, Chicago is in Phase 4 of Mayor Lightfoot's five-phase plan to reopen the city.
The nonsexual phase is the sporophyte.
The final phase of a substorm is called the recovery phase.
A phase three trial is like a phase two trial, except it’s with a lot of people.
The mobile phase may be either a liquid or a gas, while the stationary phase is…
They successfully completed Phase 1 trials in July and expect to start Phase 2 trials in September.
The event nucleus is constructed from a preparatory phase, a culminating event and a consequent phase.
“In phase” means that they are vibrating together, while “out of phase” means that their vibrations are opposite.
Successful phase 2 studies are followed by phase 3 studies which involve hundreds, sometimes thousands of patients.
The stationary phase is followed by the death phase, in which the death of cells in the population exceeds the formation of new cells.
Piper Sandler increased its target price for Moderna following the positive Phase 1 data and ahead of the Phase 3 trial set to start later this month.
., took an aggressive approach to reopening, entering its Phase 1 reopening on May 1, followed by Phase 2 on May 22 and Phase 3 last Wednesday.
The stationary phase must be continuously immersed in the mobile phase to prevent air bubbles from entering the column and impeding the mobile-phase flow.
In a two-phase system there are two currents with a phase-angle difference of 90°; in a three-phase system the currents differ in phase angle by 120°.
- What NYC families need to know about Phase 2 and Phase 3 reopenings - Everything you need to know about Phase 3 reopening plans in NYC - How to watch the 4th of July fireworks in NYC - Surprise!
PHASE 1 PHASE 2 COMBINED PHASES On June 30, the Japanese biotechnology company AnGes announced they had started Phase 1 trials on a DNA-based vaccine, developed in partnership with Osaka University and Takara Bio.
Chromatography consists of a large group of separatory methods in which the components of a mixture are separated by the relative attraction of the components for a stationary phase (a solid or liquid) as a mobile phase (a liquid or gas) passes over the stationary phase.
- arrange in phases or stages
Example: phase a withdrawal
- any distinct time period in a sequence of events
- adjust so as to be in a synchronized condition
Example: he phased the intake with the output of the machine
- (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary
Example: the reaction occurs in the liquid phase of the system
- a particular point in the time of a cycle; measured from some arbitrary zero and expressed as an angle
- (astronomy) the particular appearance of a body's state of illumination (especially one of the recurring shapes of the part of Earth's moon that is illuminated by the sun)
Example: the full phase of the moon
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for phase. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: