“They have a pre-screening process.
Businesses go through a recruitment process.
We do the whole thing in one single process."
A process that delivers a gas to the atmosphere is termed a source for the gas.
- Pupils to explore the process of mummification following watching the video.
The coracoid process is joined to the sternum; at its dorsal end is the acrocoracoid process.
The accuracy of a process model can be assessed relative to its “plug-compatibility” with the actual process.
It is represented as a cyclical process, as an effective sales process can lead to loyal customers and repeat purchases.
The problem with the peace process is not a lack of process, it is that process became a substitute for peace.
Medina developed the patio process, an intricate amalgamation process utilizing mercury, while mining in Pachuca, Mex., in 1557.
In any logic for negation as process-exclusion, the process-exclusion will be non-directional if the logic in question is commutative.
Under the current system, MPs undergo a “trigger ballot” process and a selection process can only begin if a third of local Labour branches vote in favour.
One of the big principles about performing under pressure, is to concentrate on process, says Dave: “If you focus on the process, the outcome looks after itself.
He is also adamant that, such identity of process notwithstanding, the mental process is “not merely neural” (p. 6), but “something new, a fresh creation” (p. 7).
“We are simply trying to redefine our relationship with the Kimberley Process and see what is possible to be delivered by the Kimberley Process and what is not possible,” Mr.
The process of tracing, the process of delivering lists, the process of preparing the databases are things that do take time," said Saliya Pieris, who heads the office.
Catalytic reforming of naphtha replaced the earlier thermal reforming process and became the leading process for upgrading fuel qualities to meet the needs of higher-compression engines.
The refractive index of either the core or the cladding is modified during the manufacturing process by diluting pure silica glass with fluorine or germanium in a process known as doping.
"The government will listen carefully to that, but please don't lose sight of this next part of the process because this is the part of the process that's not a statistical model, this is the part of the process that looks at your individual circumstances," she said.
Kolbenschlag, who has been working with businesses throughout the entire PPP process, also emphasized the importance of having all your backup documentation — for both the loan process and the forgiveness process — organized and at the ready, just in case it's needed.
- march in a procession
Example: They processed into the dining room
- a particular course of action intended to achieve a result
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
Example: process cheese
- (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents
Example: the process of thinking
- deal with in a routine way
Example: process a loan
- perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information
Example: The results of the elections were still being processed when he gave his acceptance speech
- a writ issued by authority of law; usually compels the defendant's attendance in a civil suit; failure to appear results in a default judgment against the defendant
- a mental process that you are not directly aware of
Example: the process of denial
- institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against
Example: He was warned that the district attorney would process him
- shape, form, or improve a material
- a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant
Example: a bony process
- a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states
Example: events now in process
- deliver a warrant or summons to someone
Example: He was processed by the sheriff
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for process. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: