Release date: TBA.
WILD HOGS: In wide release.
The corrected release follows:
News of White’s release was a surprise to his mother.
Photos are also in the Nestlé USA press release.
Release, release, release.”
Before we send a press release to our press list and EurekAlert!
During his confirmation hearings, Barr had promised to release it.
Instead, it was given an exclusive Disney Plus release on Christmas Day.
The release of "Vanguard" in Malaysia was canceled by Golden Screen Cinemas.
Usually the females release eggs and the males release sperm into the water.
The release of the 82 schoolgirls this month followed the release of 21 other girls in October.
Some recipes will call for a specific time for natural release, before a manual pressure release.
But when Amazon changed the movie's release plan to a two-week release, it also scrapped the Imax plan.
The government has been urged to release more inmates under the end of custody temporary release (ECTR) scheme announced in early April.
Much of our time this sprint was gearing up to this release, getting Taster images and copy ready, and getting the relevant approvals for release.
Have you ever been scared to release something to production because you don’t know what else is included in the release apart from your own change?
Then Paramount delayed the worldwide release of "A Quiet Place Part II" a week before it was supposed to hit theaters and Universal delayed the "F9" release a year.
“If they can release some of the information, they can release all of the information,” Zac Petkanas, a senior adviser to the Democratic National Committee, said in a statement.
release, in 2013, of Coltrane’s complete 1965 “Sun Ship” studio recordings, and its magnificent release last year of Coltrane’s live performance at Temple University, from 1966.
- merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film)
Example: a new release from the London Symphony Orchestra
- release, as from one's grip
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- the act of liberating someone or something
- let (something) fall or spill from a container
- a process that liberates or discharges something
Example: there was a sudden release of oxygen
- an announcement distributed to members of the press in order to supplement or replace an oral presentation
- prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- eliminate (a substance)
- generate and separate from cells or bodily fluids
- euphemistic expressions for death
- make (information) available for publication
Example: release the list with the names of the prisoners
- a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation
- part with a possession or right
- a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- the act of allowing a fluid to escape
- make (assets) available
Example: release the holdings in the dictator's bank account
- a formal written statement of relinquishment
- (music) the act or manner of terminating a musical phrase or tone
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for release. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: