“Not round my neck!
Round and round slow.
Its previous round of funding closed in October 2018.
But the object blue is blue, and the object round is round, and so forth.
For the t1 temporal part of Plate to be round is just for it to be round.
From now until March 2021, this round will be in Proteus as Round 8 2020-2021.
Objects that are both round and not round, however, are necessarily nonexistent.
After all, though something can have a round part and a square part, nothing can be round and square.
Camber Creek has invested in every round of funding, and MetaProp has invested in both the seed and Series A round.
That said, you can round numbers on a tax return, but round to the nearest dollar, not to the nearest hundred or thousand.
The first objection was that objects like the round square infringe the law of contradiction, since such objects would be both round and not round.
In the third round, ask the group to look at all the ideas they developed in the last round, and narrow it down to a list of specific, action-oriented recommendations.
That's the black stain that comes when a prominent investor who grabbed the seed round then refuses to buy shares in a startup's Series A, the round after the seed round.
Therefore, the round square’s being both round and not round does not infringe the laws of logic which hold in those worlds in which the round square exists.
The $210 million Series C round follows a $55 million B round in October 2020 and a $20.5 million Series A round in May of 2020, bringing Orca's total funding to $292 million.
Clayton Kershaw (first round), Corey Seager (first round) and Cody Bellinger (fourth round) are among the picks the Dodgers landed in the first five rounds before Friedman arrived.
They also drafted Cleveland Indians ace Mike Clevinger (fourth round), Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Randal Grichuk (first round) and pitcher Patrick Corbin (second round) of the Washington Nationals.
Spinks has held the women’s records for each of the UK’s three major fell running challenges – the Bob Graham Round (England), the Ramsay Round (Scotland) and the Paddy Buckley Round (Wales), and is the only person to have run each of them in under 20 hours.
., all P is not-S and substitute round square for P, and the name of any geometrical object (e.g of a cube), we obtain All round squares are non-cubes and, taking into account the existential import of universal propositions, there are round squares which are non-cubes, so that there are round squares.
In the light of this theory, it is easy to explain why nobody has ever seen the round square or a golden mountain and why the round square is obviously not located in space: since the round square is neither round nor square in the actual world, there is no reason to assume that it occupies space or is accessible to the senses.
- (of sounds) full and rich
- wind around; move along a circular course
Example: round the bend
- having the shape or form of a circle
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- from beginning to end; throughout
Example: It rains all year round on Skye
- (mathematics) expressed to the nearest integer, ten, hundred, or thousand
Example: in round numbers
- an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- make round
Example: round the edges
- pronounce with rounded lips
- a regular route for a sentry or policeman
- attack in speech or writing
- (often plural) a series of professional calls (usually in a set order)
Example: the doctor goes on his rounds first thing every morning
- the activity of playing 18 holes of golf
Example: a round of golf takes about 4 hours
- bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- the usual activities in your day
Example: the doctor made his rounds
- express as a round number
Example: round off the amount
- become round, plump, or shapely
- (sports) a division of a game during which one team is on the offensive
- the course along which communications spread
Example: the story is going the rounds in Washington
- a serving to each of a group (usually alcoholic)
Example: he ordered a second round
- a cut of beef between the rump and the lower leg
- a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time
Example: they enjoyed singing rounds
- an outburst of applause
Example: there was a round of applause
- a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- any circular or rotating mechanism
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for round. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
In the light of this theory it is easy to explain why nobody has ever seen the round square or a golden mountain and why the round square is obviously not located in space since the round square is neither round nor square in the actual world there is no reason to assume that it occupies space or is accessible to the senses