And how about the original score?
The score functions are heuristic, not statistically derived.
In football, you score a goal, your team’s score goes up by one.
The Readiness score is the catch-all, principal score the Oura Ring gives you.
You can check your credit score online for free.
Most lenders pull your credit score when you apply for a mortgage.
Barring verified technical issues, score cancellations are not allowed.
It's important to check your credit score before considering refinancing.
Check your credit score once a month to see how your credit has improved.
The second biggest factor in your credit score is your outstanding debt balances.
Thus a credence of 1 in a true proposition will get a Brier score of 0—the best score possible.
The kind of thing here is a technical quality score, reproducibility score, citation score.
Well before you need a loan (if you can manage it) check your credit score to know exactly where your score falls.
A good credit score is considered anything above 670, while an excellent credit score is considered anything above 800.
There are other factors in your score, but focusing on the top two factors should be enough to establish or build a good credit score.
The higher your credit utilization, the bigger the negative impact on your credit score, since your amounts owed accounts for 30% of your score.
The FICO score, which is provided by the Fair Isaac Corporation, is the most popular credit score available now and is reportedly used by 90% of lenders.
If you have a fair or poor credit score (a score of 669 or below), you may want to work to improve your score before applying for a personal loan.
An error (which tends not to be beneficial) could mean the difference between a good score and a fair score, or the difference between very good and exceptional credit.
The clade gene score was compared to the score determined for strains outside of the clade to determine whether the gene was more prevalent within the clade than without.
- gain points in a game
- a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
- make small marks into the surface of
Example: score the clay before firing it
- a written form of a musical composition; parts for different instruments appear on separate staves on large pages
Example: he studied the score of the sonata
- a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest
Example: the score was 7 to 0
- make underscoring marks
- a set of twenty members
Example: a score were sent out but only one returned
- write a musical score for
- induce to have sex
- get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance
Example: She scored high on the SAT
- the facts about an actual situation
Example: he didn't know the score
- an amount due (as at a restaurant or bar)
Example: add it to my score and I'll settle later
- assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
- a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation
- the act of scoring in a game or sport
Example: the winning score came with less than a minute left to play
- a seduction culminating in sexual intercourse
Example: calling his seduction of the girl a `score' was a typical example of male slang
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for score. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: