“I’ve seen her toughness.
We’ve seen efforts for body cameras.
But I’d never seen one as big as her.
We've seen drawdowns in credit facilities.
We’ve seen him climb skyscrapers.
I haven’t seen my dad in far too long.
Go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Last Seen.
But men are now being seen as more risky hires.”
“I've seen people with no legs and with no arms.
I've seen the reports from that briefing on the intel committee.
In winter the UK gets an influx of winter migrants that are often seen together in groups.
I’ve seen how it serves as both an entertainment destination and a video library for the world.
Imagine that 100 individual giraffe are seen on Day 1 and 100 giraffe are seen on Day 2.
“You have seen the heartbreak, you have seen the heartache, you have seen the needless death.”
"Last seen" refers to the last time the person used WhatsApp and also doesn't mean that they have seen your most recent message.
Things happened 20, 30 times faster than ever seen before, and I’ve never seen such a strong, concerted, reaction from central bankers either.”
If you hadn’t opened your mouth, we wouldn’t have seen him in the forecourt; if we hadn’t seen him there, then it follows that we would also not have seen him in at work.”
I had seen Emily in Breaking the Waves and I'd seen her in The Boxer - I hadn't seen her in Hilary and Jackie at that point - and I met her and she's an Arsenal supporter which was...
Belfast Trust has also seen significant improvement in waiting times to access the Community Addiction Team - in December 2018, 69% of individuals referred were seen in 0-3 weeks from initial contact and 28% individuals seen in 3-6 weeks from initial contact.
He added: "You can't really convince other countries to go along with you unless you are seen as being reasonable — unless you're being seen as willing to take the sanctions off in exchange for good behavior, unless you are seen as trying to reach a diplomatic settlement."
- perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight
- the seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located
- perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- perceive or be contemporaneous with
- imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
- deem to be
- get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- see or watch
- come together
- find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something
- go to see for professional or business reasons
- go to see for a social visit
- go to see a place, as for entertainment
- take charge of or deal with
- receive as a specified guest
- date regularly; have a steady relationship with
- see and understand, have a good eye
- deliberate or decide
- observe as if with an eye
- observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- undergo or live through a difficult experience
- conduct someone someplace
- match or meet
- make sense of; assign a meaning to
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for seen. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: