Use Market Insider's Snap Inc.
The ‘snap’ should be clean and clear.
Compare stocks with the Snap Inc.
Snap did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
Snap hired Tim Stone to replace its first CFO, Andrew Vollero, in May 2018.
“SNAP is working, SNAP will increase,” said Representative K.
The new restrictions are fairly similar to what was in place before the snap lockdown started.
In Massachusetts, an increase in SNAP benefits slowed the increase in Medicaid hospitalization costs.
Judging from the language Snap used in describing it, it seems that the settlement is awaiting court approval to finalize.
SNAP, for example, has been proven to reduce poverty and increase food security, leading to better long-term health and economic outcomes.
Snap has a contract with AWS from March 2016 in which the company committed to spend $1.1 billion for cloud services between 2017 and 2022.
LaBella had been at Snap since 2016, and his departure coincided with a push from Snap to reignite growth for the Snapchat app.
The organization is identifying SNAP recipients in coordination with the firm Propel, which develops technology to help SNAP recipients.
After a poorly-received redesign in 2018 triggered a sell-off, Snap rebounded last year largely thanks to the popularity of its augmented reality lenses.
During an interview with Charlie Rymer of the Golf Channel, Manning explained that with the Colts, his no-huddle audibles included "Tiger" (snap on one) and "Phil" (snap on two).
On Monday, Snap introduced a new ad offering titled "First Commercial," which lets brands be the first commercial any user sees within the first Snap show they watch on a given day.
Demand for SNAP will likely skyrocket in the current economic climate, which will ultimately support economic health because SNAP is one of the most effective forms of stimulus during a downturn.
Additionally, all Snap Circuit kits are fully compatible, meaning once this junior set has served its purpose, you can upgrade your kit to the Snap Circuits SC-300 Original Discovery Kit, Snap Circuits Sc-500 Pro, or Snap Circuits SC-7500 Extreme.
- the act of catching an object with the hands
- utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone
Example: The sales clerk snapped a reply at the angry customer
- separate or cause to separate abruptly
Example: The rope snapped
- a spell of cold weather
Example: a cold snap in the middle of May
- tender green beans without strings that easily snap into sections
- break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension
Example: The pipe snapped
- a crisp round cookie flavored with ginger
- move or strike with a noise
- the noise produced by the rapid movement of a finger from the tip to the base of the thumb on the same hand
Example: servants appeared at the snap of his fingers
- close with a snapping motion
Example: The lock snapped shut
- make a sharp sound
Example: his fingers snapped
- a sudden sharp noise
- move with a snapping sound
Example: bullets snapped past us
- a sudden breaking
- the tendency of a body to return to its original shape after it has been stretched or compressed
Example: the waistband had lost its snap
- to grasp hastily or eagerly
- an informal photograph; usually made with a small hand-held camera
Example: my snapshots haven't been developed yet
- put in play with a snap
Example: snap a football
- a fastener used on clothing; fastens with a snapping sound
Example: children can manage snaps better than buttons
- cause to make a snapping sound
Example: snap your fingers
- lose control of one's emotions
- any undertaking that is easy to do
- bring the jaws together
Example: he snapped indignantly
- the act of snapping the fingers; movement of a finger from the tip to the base of the thumb on the same hand
Example: he gave his fingers a snap
- (American football) putting the ball in play by passing it (between the legs) to a back
Example: the quarterback fumbled the snap
- record on photographic film
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for snap. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: