This society oversaw the education…
This is the liberal democratic society.
A Society Affiliate is a member of an IEEE Society.
Digital Society is a digital magazine exploring how technology is changing society.
Modern society is industrial society.
In England the British Interplanetary Society was formed in 1933.
To help animals, visit the Houston Humane Society or the San Antonio Humane Society.
The Society has two wholly owned subsidiaries, Royal Society Trading Limited and Royal Society (London) Ltd.
Some 40 per cent agreed that “it is a very racist society” while another 40 per cent thought that “it is a fairly racist society”.
The UK members of ALLEA are the British Academy, the Learned Society of Wales, the Royal Society and the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
For, in your time, we have the opportunity to move not only toward the rich society and the powerful society but upward to the Great Society.
Mass society, Shils argued, means precisely that “the mass of the population has become incorporated into society” and that there is no longer any “outsider.”
In small homogeneous societies there may be a guide to behavior that is put forward by the society and that is accepted by (almost) all members of the society.
But when 52 per cent of society believes in one thing so fundamentally opposed to the other 48 per cent, how can that be anything other than a schism in society?
Rawls defines a “well-ordered society” (1971, 4) as a just society whose members understand, endorse, and act from the principles of justice, and moreover are aware of each other's attitudes.
A rule R, for Hart, is a rule in a society if two requirements hold: that members of the society behave in conformance to R, and that members of the society accept R as a standard of behavior in the society.
In an essentially just society – that is, in a society where the “received policy cluster” is reasonably just – this method of analyzing and resolving information ethics issues will likely result in ethically good solutions that can be assimilated into the society.
Four other heritage groups – the Ancient Monuments Society, Save Britain’s Heritage, the Twentieth Century Society and the Victorian Society – went further and asked Sajid Javid, the communities and local government secretary, to “call in” the planning application if it had been approved by the council.
In addition to the IEEE Foundation, the other groups participating in the Challenge are the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AiCHe) Foundation, the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), and the Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME).
In a joint statement, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, the American Gynecological & Obstetrical Society, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the Society for Academic Specialists in General Obstetrics and Gynecology, the Society of Family Planning, and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine said they did not support COVID-19 prevention efforts "that cancel or delay abortion procedures."
- an extended social group having a distinctive cultural and economic organization
- a formal association of people with similar interests
- the state of being with someone
- the fashionable elite
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for society. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches:
In a joint statement the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists the American Board of Obstetrics Gynecology the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists the American Gynecological Obstetrical Society the American Society for Reproductive Medicine the Society for Academic Specialists in General Obstetrics and Gynecology the Society of Family Planning and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine said they did not support COVID-19 prevention efforts that cancel or delay abortion procedures