The split had declined in the early-modern period.
Split flights are not tracked by federal agencies.
Our team of local experts show you where to go shopping in Split.
Amazon’s next stock split was a 3-1 split on January 5th, 1999.
In the 1990s Bornean orangutans were split from Sumatran ones.
Ergonomic keyboards are either partially split and fully split.
In the case of expressions with a single split point, these two notions coincide.
You can also open a third app in Slide Over while two apps are running in Split View.
In July of that year, with its stock price at $686.91, Netflix announced a seven-for-one stock split.
Split ergonomic keyboards come in two flavors: partially split and fully split.
The next stock split happened over a decade later in March 1986 when a 4 for 1 stock split took place.
He showed the children how atoms are split, and how the energy released from the split atom can be used.
Split keyboard: With split keyboards, you can hold your upper arms at the most comfortable position: by your sides.
We asked installers, manufacturers, and homeowners who have mini-split systems to tell us what anyone considering one would need to know.
If you and your partner prefer drastically different head or foot tilt positions, then a split King or split California King will be best.
Fotoklub Split was founded on April 26, 1911 and brings together professional and amateur photographers from Split and the surrounding regions.
Rivals claim that the split was inspired by BAH's government partners, who were bringing in most of the money at the combined firm, and that the split disrupted Booz & Company.
Some split the target DNA molecule at random sites (Type I), but others split the molecule only at the recognition site (Type II) or at a fixed distance from the recognition site (Type III).
If you split the wings, taters, and onion rings three ways and then split the bill, you will not feel that you got your money’s worth, and you will begin to quietly resent your married-couple friends who suggested this Buffalo Wild Wings in the first place.
There are two theories about why they are fused together - either the split into two embryos happens later than usual, and the twins only partially divide, or, following the split, parts of the embryos remain in contact and those body parts merge as they grow.
- separate into parts or portions
- extending the legs at right angles to the trunk (one in front and the other in back)
- having been divided; having the unity destroyed
- (especially of wood) cut or ripped longitudinally with the grain
Example: we bought split logs for the fireplace
- separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- a bottle containing half the usual amount
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- a promised or claimed share of loot or money
Example: he demanded his split before they disbanded
- a lengthwise crack in wood
Example: he inserted the wedge into a split in the log
- go one's own way; move apart
- an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
- a dessert of sliced fruit and ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries and nuts
- (tenpin bowling) a divided formation of pins left standing after the first bowl
Example: he was winning until he got a split in the tenth frame
- an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders' equity
Example: they announced a two-for-one split of the common stock
- the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- division of a group into opposing factions
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for split. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: