It is nicknamed Red Spot, Jr.
Ditto for his Jaffa spot: Beit Romano.
Simply dab on the spot and watch the magic happen.
In the 1800s, the Great Red Spot was almost 25,000 miles across.
When spot prices are lower than futures prices it is known as contango.
Jupiter's Red Spot Jr. formed in 2000, when three storms merged together.
The most persistent feature in the atmosphere is the famous Great Red Spot.
A smaller dark spot and a bright, fast-moving cloud called Scooter also appeared.
Spot was provided to the French military via a French company called Shark Robotics.
The probability that a red ball with a black spot is picked is 60% of 70%, i.e. 42%.
Also visible in the photos is the Great Red Spot's smaller counterpart, aptly nicknamed Red Spot Jr.
Last year saw Virgin Australia in the number 10 spot and Virgin Atlantic in the number 12 spot.
The rotation period of the Great Red Spot around the planet does not match any of Jupiter’s three rotation periods.
The V800 lost out on our top spot because the light isn’t as bright or as high-quality as that of the Black Diamond Spot 325.
The island directly above the hot spot is the youngest, and islands become progressively older with distance from the hot spot.
Also a popular spot among those tracing the footsteps of Leonard Cohen, who was known to frequent this spot regularly when in town.
A popular spot for celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions, many locals have a soft spot for this Osborne Village institution.
This “meta-bias” is rooted in our ability to spot systematic mistakes in the decisions of others—we excel at noticing the flaws of friends—and inability to spot those same mistakes in ourselves.
"If he paid for a spot on Hannity at 3:22, and the promo code was Hannity20, he'd need to make X number of dollars off of that spot for him to continue that spot," the person who worked with MyPillow said.
Recommended especially as an impressive date spot or place to celebrate a special occasion, this Aoyama spot wows with its designer furniture, courtesy of high-end Italian maker Cassina, refined atmosphere and Italian-French-Californian fusion cuisine.
- a point located with respect to surface features of some region
- catch sight of
- a short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine) that is often used for advertising
- detect with the senses
- mar or impair with a flaw
- an outstanding characteristic
- a blemish made by dirt
- make a spot or mark onto
Example: The wine spotted the tablecloth
- become spotted
Example: This dress spots quickly
- a small contrasting part of something
Example: a bald spot
- a section of an entertainment that is assigned to a specific performer or performance
Example: they changed his spot on the program
- mark with a spot or spots so as to allow easy recognition
Example: spot the areas that one should clearly identify
- a business establishment for entertainment
Example: night spot
- a slight attack of illness
- a small piece or quantity of something
Example: a spot of tea
- a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- a lamp that produces a strong beam of light to illuminate a restricted area; used to focus attention of a stage performer
- a playing card with a specified number of pips on it to indicate its value
Example: an eight-spot
- an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for spot. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: