Top with the second cake.
Fifteen of the top 20 schools are American.
Lay the marzipan disc on top, then chill well.
Top the beet mixture with the remaining carrot mixture, smoothing over the top.
Lay the wilted spinach over the top.
Scatter the remaining raspberries over the top.
Top with the second cake layer and lightly press together.
Top with another circle of cake and pipe more buttercream on top.
Pipe the cream on top of the praline then top with mango and Holy Basil.
Top with one spoon of mozzarella, then top with one of the lasagne squares.
Place the other sponge on top (top uppermost) and sprinkle with caster sugar to serve.
Top with the remaining cake and cover the top of that cake with the rest of the ganache.
Brush the top edges of the pastry in the tin with beaten egg yolk and place the pastry lid on top.
Only 16% of these top tags were ‘machine tags’ with ‘user tags’ or ‘editorial tags’ coming out on top.
Twenty-two teams ranked in the top 1o of the AP Top 25 Poll have lost to unranked teams so far this season.
Top with a few gherkin and red onion slices, then place the top half of the brioche bun on top.
The Galaxy S10 phones run on the Snapdragon 855, which was the top chip of choice for top Android phones of 2019.
Spread the glaze all over the top of the cake, letting it run down the sides, then sprinkle the pistachios evenly over the top.
Spoon half this mixture into the dish, arrange the chicken strips over the top and spoon the remaining pasta and sauce on top of the chicken.
After highlighting the top talent managers and the top talent agents in the YouTube influencer space, Business Insider is now putting a spotlight on the top PR agents and publicists in the industry.
- situated at the top or highest position
Example: the top shelf
- the upper part of anything
Example: the mower cuts off the tops of the grass
- be superior or better than some standard
- the highest or uppermost side of anything
Example: put your books on top of the desk
- pass by, over, or under without making contact
Example: the balloon cleared the tree tops
- be at the top of or constitute the top or highest point
Example: A star tops the Christmas Tree
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- the first half of an inning; while the visiting team is at bat
Example: a relief pitcher took over in the top of the fifth
- be ahead of others; be the first
Example: she topped her class every year
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
- provide with a top or finish the top (of a structure)
Example: the towers were topped with conical roofs
- the greatest possible intensity
Example: he screamed at the top of his lungs
- reach or ascend the top of
Example: The hikers topped the mountain just before noon
- platform surrounding the head of a lower mast
- strike (the top part of a ball in golf, baseball, or pool) giving it a forward spin
- cut the top off
Example: top trees and bushes
- a conical child's plaything tapering to a steel point on which it can be made to spin
Example: he got a bright red top and string for his birthday
- covering for a hole (especially a hole in the top of a container)
Example: he removed the top of the carton
- be the culminating event
- finish up or conclude
Example: They topped off their dinner with a cognac
- a garment (especially for women) that extends from the shoulders to the waist or hips
Example: he stared as she buttoned her top
- a canvas tent to house the audience at a circus performance
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for top. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: