Some tangle nets are double walled; most are triple walled, such as the trammel nets used especially for flatfish.
Finally, there’s Trammel (Penned in the Margins £9.99), an angry, allusive and highly literary debut collection of poems by Charlotte Newman.
The fact that that march will trammel over public health, workers’ rights, environmental safety and democracy itself seems not to concern those involved.
Yet the European Commission has declared that, in Italy, Germany and France, the stability pact must not only preclude any fiscal easing but even trammel the operation of fiscal “automatic stabilisers”.
MPs also commented widely on the irony that it should be Brexiteers, who campaigned most fiercely to take power back from Brussels to Westminster, who now seem keenest to trammel Parliament’s role in the process.
- a fishing net with three layers; the outer two are coarse mesh and the loose inner layer is fine mesh
- catch in or as if in a trap
- place limits on (extent or amount or access)
- an adjustable pothook set in a fireplace
- a restraint that is used to teach a horse to amble
- a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
On this page, there are 5 sentence examples for trammel. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: