Do not use field functions.
Police use radar to spot speeding automobiles.
You will need to sign in to your BBC account to use Beeb.
…use of anti-inflammatory and coagulant drugs on horses.
Use UIAccessibilityLayoutChangedNotification to indicate updates in screen content.
Whatever beets you use, slice them very thin; for best results use a mandolin.
Additionally, 75% use data encryption tools, and 59% use secure device management features.
Contraceptive methods vary considerably in their theoretical effectiveness and in their actual effectiveness in use (“use-effectiveness”).
To know something “by description” does not require the use of language or linguistic terms, but it does require the use or application of concepts.
Research has shown that media use that is supported by adults is more beneficial for children than independent media use in those crucial early years.
If you rely on fair use to justify use of third-party content, you alone are responsible for making sure your use constitutes actual fair use under the law.
Theresa May said there was “no practicable alternative to the use of force” to stop the use of alleged use of chemical weapons by Bashar al-Assad, as the UK joined the US and France in launching strikes against targets in Syria associated with the use of such substances.
- the act of using
Example: he warned against the use of narcotic drugs
- put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
Example: use your head!
- what something is used for
- take or consume (regularly or habitually)
Example: She uses drugs rarely
- a particular service
Example: he put his knowledge to good use
- use up, consume fully
- (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
Example: She uses her influential friends to get jobs
- avail oneself to
- (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation; may be inherited or acquired through frequent repetition
- exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- habitually do something or be in a certain state or place (use only in the past tense)
Example: She used to call her mother every week but now she calls only occasionally
- (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
Example: we were given the use of his boat
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for use. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: