You’re not a window expert!
A casement window opens sideward on a hinge.
Elliot repeats these steps on the opposite window.
Your shade must be installed fully recessed for these to fit inside your window.
In “Window,” it’s THEDOCTORISIN.
Then he got to work on the window.
Per The New York Post, it read: "Window at The capital.
Then he slides it to overlap the window by about 1 centimeter.
This applies to nearly every surface, including your window blinds.
The automatic metaphoric associativity of “the window” was just too much.
The orientation of the television with respect to the window has a great effect on the measured luminance.
If you are concerned that a window AC might fall out of your window, you don't need to worry.
The Window of Appearances At the Window of Appearances, the pharaoh reveals his intentions to form a monotheistic religion.
With the film cut to size on the rear window, "fingers," or these long bubbles, indicate where there is more film than window.
Placing the bottle on the window sill where he could reach it easily, Dólokhov climbed carefully and slowly through the window and lowered his legs.
You can sometimes get over this difficulty by dropping the level of the window box, but this will depend on the type of window and sill that you have.
Based on the famous cathedral in Barcelona, the basic objective of Sagrada is to build your own stain-glassed window using the gem-like dice and "window" templates.
The window installation kit is pretty consistent with those of other models—a manageable job involving screwing two panels together to make a rough seal in the open window.
In the later Renaissance the French produced and developed the type of large casement window that has remained the accepted form on the continent of Europe ever since—popularly known as the French window.
Window AC units are difficult to install and occupy half of your window space, so once they’re in, they’re probably not going anywhere—blocking the light and view from that window for the season.
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- an opening that resembles a window in appearance or function
Example: he could see them through a window in the trees
- the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something
Example: the expanded window will give us time to catch the thieves
- a pane of glass in a window
Example: the ball shattered the window
- an opening in a wall or screen that admits light and air and through which customers can be served
Example: he stuck his head in the window
- (computer science) a rectangular part of a computer screen that contains a display different from the rest of the screen
On this page, there are 20 sentence examples for window. They are all from high-quality sources and constantly processed by lengusa's machine learning routines.
Just use the " " button to fragment sentence examples and start your learning flow.
Example output from one of your searches: